This past week has been so Flippin stressful

Options
All I want to do is eat. On Monday my husband told me a ac line in his truck blew, it's been 105 in the afternoon where we live. Thursday when he got to work told me his transmission went out (we both work and have a son, so we babe to have 2 vehicles). Well yesterday as I was on my way to pick him up from the mechanics and lady wasn't paying attention and turned head on into my car (luckily she admitted it was her fault and has accepted full responsibility). And my car is drivable until I can get it to the shop. But this is just too much. And there's oreos and ice cream in the house.

Replies

• Chobbs78
    Chobbs78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You've had a bad week! Wanna talk about it?
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot to deal w and scary! Breathe and try to remember that this is a rough wave that will pass. If you "need/want" something, like Oreos- have them, but recognize that you are having them to care for yourself and do so, as best you can, without being mean to yourself about it. There is inherently nothing wrong w things like Oreos. Look for as many ways as you can to care for yourself, come here and complain, call friends IRL, go for a walk, take a bath, punch a pillow, cry/scream etc... All while you are doing what you can to fix the car etc... Give yourself as much love as possible and remember we are here for you too!!! Hope this next week is tons better!
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    There is a good book I am reading called The Hunger Fix. Try other things to sooth yourself, reading; crafts meeting friends.
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about all of that. Keep breathing and if you need an ear, message me!