Fitbit steps are not showing up in myfitnesspal

Options
Hello. Everything seems to be connected properly and I have tried logging in and out of both apps but even though I have steps on my Fitbit, they are not showing up in myfitness pal. Did anyone else have this problem when starting to use these two apps? Please help : ).

Replies

• HeidiGrrrl
    HeidiGrrrl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MFP posted back in July that they were having trouble with it syncing. No notice from them if they fixed it, so after several days of this I sent a note stating it still wasn't. Without even contacting me, they marked my case resolved. I can't get mine to sync, either, so it is most definitely NOT resolved. Sent them another note, which they'll also probably ignore. Thinking of just using fitbit's app to do everything I had been doing here, instead. At least that always works.
  • 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Will not sync for me either :| .. Guess good to know I'm not the only one!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Get an Android phone :wink:
  • Amanda_1973
    Amanda_1973 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is the problem with the Iphone? I have trouble with it from time to time, but (finding some wood to knock on) it hasn't been giving me grief now in about a week.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    It could be a coincidence, but if there's a glitch in mfp, not just steps, iphone users will cop it first and all of it usually.
  • Mullen1999
    Mullen1999 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on Android and mine doesn't bump over either...that's why I stopped using mfp awhile back...Started back up yesterday and still no sync!!! Looks like I might just use fitbit. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!
  • boltzdad3
    boltzdad3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit Blaze just arrived today. I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble getting it to synch with My Fitness Pal. Could it be that the software engineers at MFP aren't overly concerned about Fitbit products not synching because they want us to go out and buy an UnderArmor product? Say it isn't so!