Options
agingwithfitness
agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
yiQ7LcY.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    Options
    Doing laundry and found this while looking through my pics.

Lots of little irritants to deal with, sigh, one of those weeks and it just started!

Been doing my walks, weight down to 133.3 due to stomach issues, still getting gerd off and on. On good days i forget and eat chocolate only to regret next day.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Just a quick check-in, because dammit I WILL be back some day! I just got back to Greece. Although I'm still in e midst of the worst Summer of my life so far, there have been many, many amazing blessings. I feel I am passing through a storm from which I will come out transformed for the better. I haven't been getting exercise because of all the travel and family stuff....but I am still dreaming of starting Crossfit in September. My diet has been good enough, considering I was in the US. I'm sure it will improve even more, now that I'm back in Greece. I'm at a low weight...probably haven't been this low in, idk, maybe 15 years. But I also think I have retained enough muscle that I probably look better at this weight this time around, which is nice. I still expect to reach my goal by the end of this year. Anyway, leaving for the island tomorrow. Expecting to do lots of swimming and walking up and down the mountain between the hours and the village/beach.
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Nice to hear from you, your strong, you will make it through whatever is going on.

I am dealing with sick hubby again and my own weird stuff. Trying to deep breathe and move past it all.

Glad I moved near a great trail for walks with view of ocean daily.