Friends

Options
spruitt417
spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
Looking for LCHF & keto friends. I'm in this for the long haul & I'm looking to expand my support base. And it's always nice to meet new people!

Replies

• thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more LCHF/Keto friends! I feel like most of the friends on my list (from way back when) have fallen off the earth! Need some new support anyways!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I think I just added you but not sure since I'm on mobile. If you don't see it, feel free to add me from your end :)
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi doll!! More than welcome to send me a request!!
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I want more friends (:
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm always up for friends, however, I engage allot, and find it most helpful to have friends who engage with me as well. :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Right here!
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Ooh, ooh, pick me! Pick me!

Always happy to have more friends for mutual support and encouragement. :)
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I try to get on the feed to offer feedback when I can!
  • tribal351
    tribal351 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends also. Always good to have support.
  • Majcolorado
    Majcolorado Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add away! Staying engaged with with like-minded people is one of the most effective and enjoyable strategies for us to get our goals!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to LCHF but would love engaged like-minded friends with open diaries.
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm would love to help support each other as well. Feel free to add me. I'm in my third week of Keto and love it.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I'm would love to help support each other as well. Feel free to add me. I'm in my third week of Keto and love it.

Good to finally see you on the LCHF boards @805_blondie (poke, poke)!! :)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, most of my friends do not follow LCHF so would be nice to expand my list to more that eats my way :)
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Looking forward to increasing friends circle & sharing support!
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm probably going to go through and add you all later as soon as I'm off work.
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @ladipoet ❤️ you! I'm giving it my all. I had one small mess up that became beyond my control (my friend surprised me with my favorite Thai food), but I was immediately back to normal Keto the very next meal.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    @ladipoet ❤️ you! I'm giving it my all. I had one small mess up that became beyond my control (my friend surprised me with my favorite Thai food), but I was immediately back to normal Keto the very next meal.

Good for you for getting right back on the wagon girl!! <3 you too!
  • fit_elliex
    fit_elliex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have LC friends :smiley: x
  • ominousdusk
    ominousdusk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well :)