Man on a Mission!!!!

Options
TheBrock84
TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
Hello, I am Brock Easley. I am recovering from weighing 396 pounds so far.

Here are my stats, so far:

SW: 396 lbs.
GW: 180 lbs.

My work has just begun.

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hi Brock! Welcome to recovery. I am recovering from weighing 409 pounds. Current weight this morning 217.8. Glad you're joining the party.
  • TheBrock84
    edited June 2016
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm glad I came to the right place!!!!
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brock! I'm recovering from weighing 330, currently 297. You can do it!!
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Brock! You chose the best group to join...lots of great people! Hope to learn more about you in the coming days/weeks. I started recovering at 315, started posting here after my two procedures last October. Been struggling a bit lately but I'm fighting my way back. Right now I'm at 288. I was at 279 so I have a little hill to beat down again but I will reach my goal of 155 and you will get to your goal as well.

Just post often, especially if you have hit a rough patch! The group will talk you off the ledge! Trust me, I know! I have come so close to just giving up a few times because of my struggles but the group just supported me and helped me see that I could do this. You're going to have ups and downs, just work through them and never forget why you are on your journey. That will get you through a lot of the hard times. Anyway, I'm climbing off my soapbox now so good luck and keep posting!
  • TheBrock84
    Options
    Thanks for the Encouragement!!! I will stay focused on God, for me to get healthy!!! My Time to Shine has come!!!
  • HowlinAl
    HowlinAl Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love the phrase "I'm recovering from weighing....", that's a new one to me, I'm going to start using it. I'm recovering from weighing 407 pounds. I've been maintaining at around 235 for about a year. It can seem impossible at first, the numbers are so big. It can be done, and you can do it!