Weigh In Sheet

Options
jadeous
jadeous Posts: 133 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iQbyofjqBv1nw6TCD7UdKjzKFWBAbx8NYNyJDhwoEGM/edit?usp=sharing

Please add your name and starting weight to the spreadsheet by August 14th. Then be sure to weigh in every Sunday. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• burkr9
    burkr9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i noticed no one commented on what you are doing but this is a great idea
  • wlfsilva1955
    wlfsilva1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great Idea! Thanks for starting this. I need to lose lots... I'm 61 and am 212 pounds, need to be 140 pounds... I'm eating clean, lots of veg and lean protein, trying to stay away from carbs. Exercise includes yoga and cardio everyday and weights every other day. I love doing DVD's and have collected many over the years, so I'm mixing them up so I don't get bored HA!
    Good Luck to everyone!
  • Gottaluvpink24
    Gottaluvpink24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Great chart! :)
  • Kacyrh627
    Kacyrh627 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great chart! Excited to get started!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in day is Saturday, plus I'm in the UK so a few hours ahead of everyone (I think) so I've got it started...
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Good luck to you also!!
  • jadeous
    Options
    So I just realized that the formula I had put in on the sheet to calculate the total lost isn't right. If anyone knows more about spreadsheets then me and can fix it, go for it. If not we'll just have to do it the good old fashioned way.
  • Saree1902
    Options
    Can fix it in a couple of days, unless someone can get there quicker.
  • sassymedic1426
    sassymedic1426 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I've got my name added on the sheet!
  • Saree1902
    Options
    Spreadsheet fixed so the final column will show total weight loss. I can add rolling weight loss if anyone is interested as well?
    Also added a tab to keep track of penalties, water etc. If anyone wants to use it :)
    #spreadsheetgeek.
  • jadeous
    Options
    Saree1902 wrote: »
    Spreadsheet fixed so the final column will show total weight loss. I can add rolling weight loss if anyone is interested as well?
    Also added a tab to keep track of penalties, water etc. If anyone wants to use it :)
    #spreadsheetgeek.

Yes please :smiley: I am technologically challenged lol
  • Saree1902
    Options
    All done! Current tracking sheet now also shows progress.
    #tooschoolforcool
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How do we update our weight on the new spreadsheet tab?
  • DJPiP3
    DJPiP3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do we update our weight on the new spreadsheet tab?

Simply put your new weight in the white cell for the appropriate week, the rest is done by the spreadsheet. It looks like you already got it though, congrats on the 2 pounds lost!
  • DJPiP3
    DJPiP3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Going to put my weight in today since I'm flying out for vacation early tomorrow. Planning on going off diet while on vacation for 4 days, then going back to it by midweek (still going to try to keep the calories low). Probably won't be able to finish the veggie challenge (got 6/7 days done successfully), but I'll work on the next challenge!

See you guys in a few days!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's too late to join the group but if not could someone add me to the spreadsheet. (Once I'm added I can enter my weight each week - I just don't want to mess up any of the formatting)

cds2001

SW = 206
    W1 = 204.4
    W2 = 203.8

Thanks so much!
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    jadeous is there a challenge for this week?
  • Saree1902
    Options
    cds2001 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's too late to join the group but if not could someone add me to the spreadsheet. (Once I'm added I can enter my weight each week - I just don't want to mess up any of the formatting)

cds2001

SW = 206
    W1 = 204.4
    W2 = 203.8

Thanks so much!

Done!
  • sassymedic1426
    sassymedic1426 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Seems like a lot of people have tapered off from weighing in and not very many post anymore :(
  • Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    @sassymedic1426 I'm still posting!