Also looking for Keto friends!

Options
kmilligan69
kmilligan69 Posts: 4 Member
Been doing this for just over a week. Would love to be able to exchange ideas and questions with others in this WOE

Replies

• poleluver
    poleluver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow
  • CarCar0207
    CarCar0207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey you too! Welcome to keto! I've been doing it (pretty faithfully) for a few months now and have found an amazing community on Instagram with tons of mouth watering meal/snack ideas and tips on new Keto products and staples. My IG handle is keto_me_healthy follow me and check out all the amazing people I follow. It's an excellent resource :-)
  • vickikwhisler
    vickikwhisler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tried Keto last spring, but fell off over the summer because I made a lot of excuses. Now I'm back, stronger than ever. I've done more research, prepped better, and have much more focus this time around. I'm only 8 days in (as of 8/16), and I feel really great. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • SharonK224
    SharonK224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just buckled down again and am doing keto. Would love some support and ideas too!
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm 11 days in.
  • JDSquared2016
    JDSquared2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am in a prepping stage for Keto right now. I am figuring my macros and collecting recipes and planning to start in about a week or two! I am really excited and would love new friends to connect with! Add me I will accept!
  • xoberutangis
    xoberutangis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends :), been keto off and on the last year or so, and have done low carb off and on since I was 16.
  • cphendrych
    cphendrych Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to Keto, now in my 4th week. I travel a lot so it is a challenge but so far so good. Look forward to follow everyone's journey.
  • KatrenaMantach
    KatrenaMantach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Looking forward to sharing my results with the group.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm all in, please add me as friend too.
  • KetoinAction89
    KetoinAction89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like some keto friends also. Almost 2 weeks in, 5 pounds lost! yay.