LOL.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    This is me! Haha
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Constant cardio...bleh. If I'm running, it's either in a soccer game, or you'd better run too because there be ZOMBIES chasing me. I'll have 2 teens running in front of me and 2 kids riding piggyback and a rifle. If you want to live, keep up with me. :wink:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No, no, @baconslave ... don't piggyback the kids! Just run a bit faster than they are, and the zombies will be slowed down while they grab the kids. That's what we do with bears chasing us around here. You don't have to run fast.... you only have to run faster than the kids, bwahahaha! >:)
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    Constant cardio...bleh. If I'm running, it's either in a soccer game, or you'd better run too because there be ZOMBIES chasing me. I'll have 2 teens running in front of me and 2 kids riding piggyback and a rifle. If you want to live, keep up with me. :wink:

hahaha it takes A LOT for me to run, i think I would need to be on fire to run haha! I hate jogging/running. Probably because I am "blessed" on top and its sooo uncomfortable! And no "sports bra" is up to the job HAHAHA!
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    What is this "running" of which you speak? Nay, I shall walk all day, thank you very much!
  • cmansell13
    cmansell13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    0nc2ns7453cd.jpg

>:) or o:)

Same thing happened to me! A cloud was out.. no exercise for me!

PS. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would even run if a Zombie was chasing me. A zombie has to eat something, and I'm a low carb option ~ lol
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Riche120 wrote: »
    I don't think I would even run if a Zombie was chasing me. A zombie has to eat something, and I'm a low carb option ~ lol

Well, we certainly don't want zombies getting the beetus. Their bodies just can't handle more problems.
  • kolsonsmamaw1
    kolsonsmamaw1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love it :smiley: