Fitbit wont sync today and shows too many calories burned

Options
olymp1a
olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
Hey all, I just got my Fitbit Surge exactly a week ago and I've been using it daily without any issues. This morning it will not sync with the IOS app (it shows that it is syncing but never does and then starts over syncing). I closed and reopened my iPad, I disabled and enabled the Bluetooth and still nothing.

Then I tried to sync it with my computer, Although it did eventually synced the problem now is different. Before symcing I had approximately 480 calories burned which is normal for me in the morning. After 10 minutes of syncing it shows that I have 1070 calories burned! Help please! I'm so disappointed cause I only have it one week :disappointed:

Replies

• ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a bit of an issue going on with fitbit both syncing and general oddness. My charge HR stopped syncing properly two days ago, I managed to get it to sync from time to time (after several attempts each time) and to all intents and purposes the fitbit itself seems to be working - unless I'm on a decent walk in which case now the HR monitor stops working or I try to add some off stepping activity. Its worth phoning fitbit (quicker than email) as they're very good if you have a faulty product. Having said that they're convinced my issue is with the ios app despite this also happening on my windows pc and people on android also having trouble.