Group activity level in 2015?

Options
sazzeeg
sazzeeg Posts: 2 Member
Starting the plan in two days for the second time. Anyone else starting it soon or still active in this group?

Replies

• dz9412
    dz9412 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did the first 6 days or so of the Plan a year ago and lost 7 pounds. Sadly, I was distracted and fell off the Plan. I am restarting Friday, 3/25, although that makes Easter day 3. We'll see how that goes :smile: I would love to have an accountability partner/someone to pass ideas back and forth with. Did you make it through the first week all right? All the best!
  • EmilyTaylor1987
    EmilyTaylor1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you are still active or doing the plan but I started the plan in March of 2016 and have lost 29 pounds and learned a lot about what works for me. Hope your journey is going well too
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am curious if anyone is still doing The Plan. All the postings I see on Amazon under the book's reviews are from 2013. I did a short attempt about a month ago and saw good results, but the book is so confusing. In addition, I am a vegan. What I especially loved about it though was that I wasn't hungry. Again, anyone still doing this weight loss plan?