Everyone Ready!?!

Options
jadeous
jadeous Posts: 133 Member
Today's day one, hope everyone's ready. I weighs in this morning at 288lb :( not my heaviest weight but definitely not where I want to be. I'm so ready to make a change. At this point I'm not even doing it to look better, I just want to feel better. I am sick of being achy and sore. My feet always hurt and I'm always tired. Hopefully by the end of this 20 weeks I'll see a significant difference in the way I feel, that would be all the motivation I need to continue on after this challenge is over. Good luck to everyone :)

Replies

• Gottaluvpink24
    Gottaluvpink24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I am definitely ready! I am ready to commit to this and stay accountable to this group, and myself. Stepping on the scale this morning was not fun, but a good dose of reality is needed once in a while.

Hope everyone has a successful week one! :)
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me too I am ready and raring to go
  • DJPiP3
    DJPiP3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Trying to rope a couple more people into this group as quickly as possible! Hope we all have a great 20 weeks!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Up at 6am to do a workout on my day off... Hoping this motivation lasts!! :D
  • sassymedic1426
    sassymedic1426 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ready! When I went to the Dr 8/2/16 I was 300 and decided then I needed to change! I started playing Pokemon (don't laugh) with my little brother to increase exercise and get him involved and that has been a big motivator him wanting to play every day lol, started back here on MFP, and increased my water intake. I was ecstatic when I did my weigh in yesterday and was 287.8, I know it wont continue to drop that fast but I hope to keep it headed in that direction and can't wait to see what the numbers are at the end of this challenge!
  • amousee
    amousee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm ready. I just don't have a scale. I know I was somewhere around 160-180 last time I checked. My mom has a scale but it's never right.
  • amousee
    Options
    158 according to the health machine at the grocery store.
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've joined this group a week late - means I have 20lbs to lose in 19 weeks - is that ok with you all? :)
  • DJPiP3
    DJPiP3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @ Ilove2dance77: Welcome aboard! Put your weight in the weigh-in sheet and join us in the weekly challenges! This week we are doing veggie variety!

Have fun and stay motivated!
  • amousee
    Options
    Ok, I bought a scale and it says I'm at 171, not 158. Can I get that changed on the spreadsheet?