new, just saying hi

Options
Hi gals,
New here. Trying to lose the final five that has come back after an initial 22 lb weight loss. Mostly, trying to become stronger, and become "younger next year" since I am now in the over 50 club.
Here's a shout out to my fellow travellers

Replies

• naomihardy
    naomihardy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You've already done really well.
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to add friends on here. I would find it motivating to have people like my diary entries. Add me if you would also find that helpful.
  • tracyjsbr22
    tracyjsbr22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. In that over 50 club and was seeing the pounds accumulate. Trying to get focused again. I also want to be stronger and more fit. Would love some support and accountability on the journey. What I "need" to lose is always up for debate, but I know that dropping 10 pounds will make a huge difference in how I feel. Would also like to know how to add friends and figure out how we can communicate with each other for check-ins - if any of you were up to that.
  • ukiemeistr
    ukiemeistr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been tracking myself for about two months now but just switched from UP! to MFP. Thinking having some girls would be helpful in keeping me motivated in my goal to loose 15 lbs.

Just introducing myself