Encouragement is Needed

Options
Butiful66
Butiful66 Posts: 5 Member
I am encouraged to finally do the right thing and cleanse my body of as many toxins as I can. I am trying to set an example for my son who continuously gets on me about what I am eating. Please pray that I can stay on track. it hasn't been easy.

Replies

• snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am here for you, good for you for taking the first step! :smile:
  • kethealthy
    kethealthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Praying for you!
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. On board with you, sista!! We can do this thing!!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • CarrolParker
    CarrolParker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that once you change the foods you eat to healthier clean options, you will not crave the processed foods. I cannot eat sweets like I used to and processed foods upset my tummy. Keep trying small changes..
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that once you change the foods you eat to healthier clean options, you will not crave the processed foods. I cannot eat sweets like I used to and processed foods upset my tummy. Keep trying small changes..

Sweets...... my naturapath gave me chromium to combat sugar cravings.... and if I happen to have too much sugar I get this really gross taste in my mouth!! I have to ask her if that is what the Chromium is supposed to do.... if so....good I guess. So between the brain freeze type headache and the gross taste in my mouth I should be able to the sweets.
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options

This is true of me as well. I find that if I eat whole unprocessed foods which have a lot of sugar and sodium in them, I do not crave sweets at all. I ate a few dark chocolate covered cherries for a splurge yesterday, but I ate a lot less than I used to do.
  • mariesilva726
    mariesilva726 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • Jamicagirl26
    Jamicagirl26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it... I just started a week ago almost and the transition has been okay.. You have to find stuff you like.. Just think about doing it for small increments... calorie count and stay within your levels...
  • denise131970
    denise131970 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have lost weight but have put it back on during my holiday. i know i do not eat the right things ans feel as if i am undoing all of the good work. what is better weight watchers or my fitness pal?
  • Chrismadison100
    Chrismadison100 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

After refraining from eating sugar and carbs for a couple of days, the sugar levels in the blood drop. I no longer crave sugar/ junk food but should I reintroduce it back into my system I then have to repeat the cycle.
  • Angelrejoices55
    Angelrejoices55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you , you can do this.
  • superironmom
    superironmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Drink tons of water