Help please - Sept. LTL volunteers

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
Thanks to everyone who volunteered for and participated in the August Living The Lifestyle (LTL) threads. If you get and / or share ideas from LTL; if it helps you along the way, please help us out by taking responsibility for posing the LTL question for one of the weekdays each week in the month of September.

The template is below. Just indicate your day of choice.

Thanks in advance.

Everyone says it, but just how do you do it? How do you take the guidelines of the WW program and turn them into a lifestyle you can live every day...from now on? That is what we are here to explore. Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Newbie? Join in! Veteran? Join in! Your thoughts may be just what someone else needs to hear.

Monday --
Tuesday --
Wednesday --
Thursday --
Friday --

Replies

• minimyzeme
    Options
    I'll take Wednesdays...

Monday --
    Tuesday --
    Wednesday -- minimyzeme (Kim)
    Thursday --
    Friday --

Anyone else? Please...
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread. I can't wait to see what others come up with for next month.
  • 60in2017
    60in2017 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can take Tuesday unless someone who has never done it before or is new wants it.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    minimyzeme wrote: »
    I'll take Wednesdays...

Monday --
    Tuesday --60in2017
    Thursday --
    Friday --Jimb376mfp

Anyone else? Please...

Come on, don't make Kim beg. Basically it is coming up with one question or topic a week. There are NO BAD IDEAS each topic stands alone. Join in and pick a day.

• minimyzeme
    Options
    Thanks Millie and Jim!

After so many respondents to the recent polls and the *kitten* kitten thread, I sure hope two more volunteers will step up and help out with the LTL...
  • 60in2017
    60in2017 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite thread and the one I get the most value out of on my weight loss "journey".
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    Lookin' for a couple folks. Jim's right; I don't want to beg...
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    If you don't get another volunteer for Mondays by the end of the week, then you can put me down. I'm just feeling very overwhelmed with the new semester that started today which is why I'm not hopping on this. October for sure. September, eh, I'm on the threshold of meltdown mode.
  • MICHGOLFER2
    MICHGOLFER2 Posts: 197 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I will take Thursdays.

And, note to self, the day after tomorrow is September 1!
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,316 Member
    Options
    I post most months. I would like to give others an opportunity to do so, especially those new to the community. Fresh thoughts and questions help create a vibrant interchange.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

Monday --
    Tuesday --60in2017
    Thursday -- MICHGOLFER2
    Friday --Jimb376mfp

Anyone want Monday? It's a good way to learn how other GoaDs deal with issues. It doesn't need to be a long post, just a thought or subject about Living The WW Lifestye. Jump in and give it a try.

• crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 4,018 Member
    Options
    Monday -- crewahl/Charlie
    Tuesday --60in2017
    Thursday -- MICHGOLFER2
    Friday --Jimb376mfp

I debated making you beg, Kim . . .

>:)
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    All right!!! A full house.
  • KATGIRLNC1972
    KATGIRLNC1972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    September is a bad traveling month for me...I'll volunteer in October, I promise!!
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    Thank you all! (Charlie, I was SOoooo close to begging)...or just hoping for better luck next month.

KATGIRLNC1; you've got a deal (and thank you)!
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    Just so it's all in one place to the first of the month tomorrow...

Everyone says it, but just how do you do it? How do you take the guidelines of the WW program and turn them into a lifestyle you can live every day...from now on? That is what we are here to explore. Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Newbie? Join in! Veteran? Join in! Your thoughts may be just what someone else needs to hear.

Monday -- crewahl / Charlie
    Tuesday --60in2017 / Millie
    Wednesday -- minimyzeme / Kim
    Thursday -- MICHGOLFER2 / Jane
    Friday --Jimb376mfp / Jim

Today's topic: