Started last week!

Options
Hi all, so happy this group is here. My weight has gone up and down for years, WW, OA, Atkins...etc. can never keep if off. My nutritionist suggested this after my A1C hit 6.8.. Ideally i would like to loose 130 ish lbs.

Anyway, I have been on the 0.6 dose for 5 days now. I have to force myself to eat or else I get nausea and feel faint. I am trying not to weigh myself too much, but I can tell that it is coming off. The chocolate/sugar cravings have also worn off and if I go for crap easy food... OH boy look out.

Looking forward to keeping up with everyone!
Nicole

Replies

• ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,
    How are you now? I weigh myself every day. With Saxenda care the nurse told me that I should weigh myself as long as I find it motivational. With that, I weigh myself twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I am now down to 158lbs. I am feeling so much better in the 150s. I hope you are well!
  • Barbara0624
    Barbara0624 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you have come along way!
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Yes, I have! It hasn't been easy but, I am so happy to be where I am now.
  • Barbara0624
    Barbara0624 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 and down 4.5 pounds. I am still experiencing side effects so my doctor said to stay on the same .06 dose. I love the weight loss but the nausea is pretty bad.
  • deannadalziel827
    deannadalziel827 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Yes, I have! It hasn't been easy but, I am so happy to be where I am now.

Barbara can I ask where you started? I just started Saxenda last night 176 pounds want to be down to 150, when should I start to see results ?
  • deannadalziel827
    deannadalziel827 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,
    How are you now? I weigh myself every day. With Saxenda care the nurse told me that I should weigh myself as long as I find it motivational. With that, I weigh myself twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I am now down to 158lbs. I am feeling so much better in the 150s. I hope you are well!

How long have you been taking Saxenda? And how how did it take to see results. So happy for you !!! In the small photo you look amazing!!!