What's your goal?

Options
rombley347
rombley347 Posts: 61 Member
What is your goal?
My goal is simply stated to be the healthiest, I can be, and I know that loosing weight will be one of my benefits. God made me so the best I can do is take care of my body. It will not be a phase but my lifestyle. Why do you want to reach your goal ?

Replies

• jcbro19
    jcbro19 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My goal is the same as yours
  • rombley347
    Options
    That's fantastic. We can do it together!
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My goal is similar to yours. To be healthy. The benefits will be weight loss, increase muscle and a better understanding and ability to make healthy food choices. I also hope yo no longer be a slave to chocolate
  • rombley347
    Options
    Beverlyriley900: We will and can reach this goal together!
  • jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goals are to get more exercise, be healthy and lose some weight. Also to get control of mindless eating... I have to stop and ask myself if I'm really hungry before I eat.
  • rombley347
    Options
    Jsmith0724: I always say sometimes you are thirsty and a glass of water does the trick. I am cheering you on.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just joined; thanks for having me...
    My goal is on the same page with a couple responses posted. Best version of me God created me to be....mindless eating...

And to be fit and strong, have more energy to tackle everything that I need to accomplish in a day...

I've lost 20 lbs. This year but took a break from tracking, exercise. Gained a couple back but need accountability from time to time.
  • rombley347
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @tfisher678 Great having you on board! you lost it once you can do it again.

You know it is possible! That's the key! I know personally I have lost weight, however almost gain all of it back, after my ankle sprain back in November. About 3 months ago, I decided it's time to get back on track. I know I need to be active and mindful what and how I eat. Determination is the key. I want to be healthy.

I will be posting various topics daily and also how my daily activity goes! So feel free to check back as often as possible! We can reach our goals together! Cheering you on!
  • ac_astwood
    ac_astwood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to beat diabetes,heart disease and hypertension, all of which run strongly in my family. I am on the brink of all of these and am determined to beat them without drugs as far as possible. The wonderful consequences of beating these with diet and exercise is a normal weight with a toned body; "side effects" I gladly accept.
  • rombley347
    Options
    @ac_astwood that is definitely possible to beat diabetes, heart disease and hypertension with a proper diet and exercise. You can do, I am cheering you on!