• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Liver :s

>:) or o:)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    just one????? hmmm. How about a whole class of foods: Shellfish. Although I can handle shrimp (only when breaded and deep fried though so they're off the menu now). But no clams, oysters, mussels, scallops... :confounded:
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Lamb never ever ever! The smell makes me gag alone uurghh oh and anniseed blugh
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I gotta also go with liver! :s
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yep, here too, any organ meat! Yuck!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I love liver yum yum my chopped liver is to die for.

I don't do oysters (yuk) or mussels (mussels make me sick) I don't eat gluten at all due to gluten intolerance.

Stinky cheese. Any type. If it smells like old socks and got mould I am convinced we were not meant to eat it.
  • NonnaTurtle
    NonnaTurtle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Raw fish sushi. Just the thought of it makes me ill.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Everything I keep thinking of isn't really food.
    I was gonna say margarine, but... not really food so... :wink:
    I guess I'll say I refuse to eat wheat, though I don't consider it food either.

I never liked liver when I had it a million years ago, but I would try it if I had the chance, though I doubt I'll like it now. I won't even try to cook it because I know that stuff stinks up the whole house! That might be the last straw for my hubs with my crazy eating!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Calf Liver has got to be the one!! Years ago when I lived in Pensacola, we went through Hurricane Frederick and had to cook up all that was in the freezer....Guess what it was!! Peas and packs and packs of Calf Liver!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    beef, chicken, pork, wheat - things that give me migraines, ick!
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Head cheese....I shudder at the name alone
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Lots I won't eat have already been said but I can also add:
    Seafood (Unless it is canned tuna)

I've never liked seafood, ever. EWWWW and I know I'm missing out on the drawn butter over my lobster but that's a hit I'm willing to take.
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Umm I am in the never ever eating liver/general organ meats camp too.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I do like liver with bacon and gravy but that's because it masks the flavor :)
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts unless they are sauted with bacon and lots of butter or oil and then covered with parmesan cheese (although might be good with other kinds of cheese)
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    olives

oddly though when I'm really low carb I have dreams about eating giant platters of olives and drinking dirty martinis with bleu cheese olives. its strange, I've never had any martini other than a chocolate one so I don't even know what it would taste like, one day I should order one and see if I might like it
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Congealed pork blood.

Any other organ meat I will eat. But there's this Laotian dish that is rice noodles in a curry fish broth and one of the add-ons is congealed pork blood and I can't handle that stuff.

But I like my steak bloody. It's the congealed part that throws me off, I believe.
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Guess that if I'm gonna stay LCHF I should list:
    Potatoes
    Pasta
    Rice
    Breads
    Root vegetables
    Salty snacks
    Etc.
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Artichokes
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I do not like most wild game...my family was big hunters and fishermen. I LOVE the fish, but no squirrel, rabbit or anything from the rodent family in general. I remember coming home from school or waking up on the weekend and seeing little skinned creatures in our kitchen sink... no thank you!

I will eat duck and goose if farmed and not wild caught as I cannot bear the gamey taste. I will eat deer only if it is hunted in the Northern states. Something very gamey about the deer here in the South. I do love wild turkey (not the whiskey,lol!) and pheasant though! Yum!

Organ meat...not a fan. I really REALLY want to love liver because it is just so nutritious! My mother cooked liver, heart and occasionally brain. I am going to try to incorporate small amounts into my diet but it's very doubtful I will get far with it.

And I will never ever ever eat chitterlings! I cook these once year at Thanksgiving, but I despise them...