SEPTEMBER Challenge

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
Post your personal monthly challenge here.
v0663r86thot.gif

Replies

• CrisEBTrue
    CrisEBTrue Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Keep plugging away. >:)

• retirehappy
    Options
    Okay this month, I am going to be working on the 30 day dumbbell routine in the MFP blog. I also want to start using the TRX system as well, now that I can set it up and take it down on my own. Strength training is my focus these days.

So what is everyone else going to be doing?
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    As of today I am going to start cleaning out my old recipe file and moving my AIP recipes in here. The AIP diet is a healing diet, not a weight loss diet, and it contains a lot of healing fast so its going to be a bit of a trick to combine the two. I am also going to launch a search today to find my misplaced fitbit! I know its in this house somewhere! Now that the chiropractor has adjusted my foot I can hopefully start walking again!
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just starting ...again!
    So my challenge is to be lighter at the end of the month than I am now and I am going to do that by tracking what I eat, cutting out or at least down on the alcohol, and trying to go to the gym more regularly regardless of what I d when I get there.

Going forward I can build on that.

Jenna
  • seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Jenna- I'm just starting again so back to basics for me. Logging, exercising 30min, 6 days a week, complete a daily challenge from the daily challenge group, and get back on track with regular meal times and intermittent fasting. Here's wishing us all lots of luck! :#
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Haven't gotten around to the dumbbell thing I thought I would do this month. So that is a big fail for me.

I have kept up my body flex strength training and tomorrow I have my one on one with the personal trainer so I can start going to TRX classes finally.

While I am staring down a failure in the exercise dept. I have lost some weight already this month thanks to changing my way of eating. That with the upcoming TRX classes and continuing with Body Flex makes me pretty happy with my direction.