How did you do today ?

Options
rombley347
rombley347 Posts: 61 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
Well, today my step goal was 7759 and I am currently on 7789. I made my goal for today. I went to the gym during lunch and burned 220 calories. How did you do?

Replies

• brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I did 6,144 steps, goal of 10,000. I forgot to save my workout count but I did 30 min of Iso Chisel. My daily total of calories was 438 out of my 500 goal. I like the end of day closing of the diary and it shows where you could be in 5 weeks. Very encouraging.
  • rombley347
    Options
    @beverlyriley900 you did pretty well on your calories count also. I agree, that 5 week projection is very encouraging. It makes you continue doing what you are doing to achieve that goal.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I took my dog for an additional walk...reached 10000 steps today. It was a Victory day☺
  • rombley347
    Options
    That is awesome @tfisher678, how long did you walk?
  • jcbro19
    jcbro19 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't make my goal yesterday but, il try today! My goal today is 6162
  • rombley347
    Options
    @jcbro19 give it a try !! The closer the better.
  • rombley347
    Options
    I have 4620 out of my 7681 steps. With a sprained ankle not much I enjoy doing because I am in pain. I wanted to lift weights but I was not able to do that either. How did you all ?
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    rombley347 wrote: »
    That is awesome @tfisher678, how long did you walk?

Well, it was at least an extra hour....dog kept stopping wanting to sniff....yesterday not as many steps, maybe half the amount..trying for more today!

Good luck everyone today in getting your workouts or a little extra exercise in...
  • rombley347
    Options
    Thanks @tfisher678 , I will definitely try to get my workouts in today. It has been a bit of a challenge with a sprained ankle. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • theGarinator
    theGarinator Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've taken a 0 exercise day today. With my kettlebell cardio routine (morning) and 40 minute run (late afternoon) my body took a dive on me last night and am still feeling it today. So, resting up and letting those muscle tears heal up. I was feeling quite out of sorts from it all this morning. I got a Garmin 230 and it is exciting to see progress, but not at the price of defeating my health......
  • rombley347
    Options
    @oldnevada you should be all pretty much healed up now, and ready to tackle another week.