What's your count!

Options
rombley347
rombley347 Posts: 61 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
August 28, 2016
Time 11:58am Eastern

It's almost midday, and I would like everyone to post how many calories you've burned during a workout today or how many steps you made using your step tracker.
Calories burned (CB): I do not go to the gym on Saturdays and Sundays (so no calories numbers available)
Step tracker (ST): 1177 ( I needed to charge my tracker so I started wearing it about 3 hours ago)
Share your numbers!!

Replies

• jcbro19
    jcbro19 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Time: 12:34pm
    I have 1798 steps for the day so far using my Garmin tracker. I only go to the gym twice a week (weekends not being one of them) so no CB.

I'm thrilled that I found this group and I'm excited to be a member! :D
  • rombley347
    Options
    Happy you joined! will definitely be cheering you on!
  • jcbro19
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Today I did yoga and burned 125 calories. I have 4,368 steps for the day on my Apple Watch. I have not done much today as it is my day off. I workout at home with videos. I try to workout 4-5 days a week.

I am looking forward to this group. For me accountability is the key.

• jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group.

Calories burned: 0 - today is my rest day
    Steps: 7898
  • rombley347
    edited August 2016
    Options
    beverlyriley : You found the right group. My primary goals are motivation and accountability. I will be posting every day so please check-in! :)

While it's your day off, you did yoga, that' great. Cheering you on!

• rombley347
    Options
    jsmith0724: Thanks for joining. That's a great number of steps you did today!
  • jcbro19
    Options
    Love this group!!! My total is 4136 today! I'll log in tomorrow!
  • brileylmt
    Options
    3,680 steps today. Slow day today, no clients. I did surpass my exercise goal. I did 40 minutes instead of 30. Still not hitting my goal of 500 calorie burn a day. I hope I can do better once it cools down and I can do some outdoor activities with my 3 year old. Tomorrow is my long work day so I should come closer to my calorie goal.
  • rombley347
    Options
    @jcbro19 and @beverlyriley900 every step counts and you should push to do better the next day. I have a sprained ankle so I will be restricted for couple days but hoping to still not fall too behind.
  • jcbro19
    Options
    I'm going to try to reach my 6162 goal today and try those workouts you suggested
  • rombley347
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone! My step goal today is 6931. Right now I have 1534, let see how close we can get to our step goal today. And at what time!
  • brileylmt
    Options
    I can't seem to get above 6,000 for steps. However I did over my goal for calories, I'm at 586 burned and it's only 4:00
  • ac_astwood
    ac_astwood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My daily step goal is 12,000; completed 10682. Calories burned from exercise - 548.
    How's the sprained ankle coming along rombley347?
    @beverlyriley900 - you are doing well. The only reason I am able to do so many steps is I am currently at home and have no little little ones to look after.
  • rombley347
    Options
    My step goal today was 7265; completed 9467. I did not go to the gym again today but was constantly on the move.
    @ac_astwood, my ankle still aches especially at the end of the day, thanks for asking. Hopefully pain is a minimal so I can start back going to gym after being off an entire week. That's a nice number of calories burned for exercising. Keep it up!!
  • ac_astwood
    ac_astwood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow @rombley347. That step count is awesome for someone with a sprained ankle. I'm glad your ankle is improving. Remember to ice it at the end of exercise and at the end of the day. Great job!!
  • jcbro19
    Options
    I made my step goal yesterday!
    Today my goal is 5997 and I'm currently at 5175
  • rombley347
    Options
    Hi everyone, how did you do today. I know most of us, Sunday's is our rest day. Well today I went to the theme park for for about 3 1/2 hours not long at all. My goal is 7700 and I have completed 13083.
    @ac_astwood thank you very much
  • jcbro19
    Options
    I have 521 of 6771 right now
  • rombley347
    Options
    Try just walking around at the end of the day for couple of minutes, or even jumping in place @jcbro19