Sleeve

Options
pumpk1n2
pumpk1n2 Posts: 7 Member
I am looking for friends who have had the sleeve or are planning to get the sleeve. Send me a note & request if you're interested. -Elizabeth

Replies

• leightraci
    leightraci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth - I am planning to get the sleeve. Nice to meet you.
  • VSGAng
    VSGAng Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am getting the sleeve soon too. How are you ladies doing since having your surgery?
  • Astrosfan82
    Astrosfan82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 10/2015. Coming up on my year anniversary soon and I am so glad I took the step and got the surgery. It's been a trial and error kind of year but I couldn't be happier with the results!
  • kimberleyseifert
    kimberleyseifert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I received the sleeve August 6th 2015 and am 90 lbs down since surgery- 130lbs down from my heaviest. Anyone interested chatting and providing support to each other through this adventure let me know :)
  • sytherea
    sytherea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to the group and to MFP. I had my sleeve surgery on Dec 7 2016. Down 20 lbs since surgery in the first 3 weeks and seemed to have hit a stand still in the 4th week. Would love to be part of a group to discuss and encourage each other's journeys.
  • susansp1208
    susansp1208 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Waiting to go to preop and surgery. I've got a bit of nerves. It's down to the wire! Wish me luck!
  • lifeisgreatwith4
    lifeisgreatwith4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the sleeve scheduled for June 21st. This last week I was on the MIMC diet for three days (1000 calorie) and then a 1600 calorie diet (Low sugar and sodium). Tomorrow I go to the Dr. to pick up my protein powder and I start my 2 week fluids ONLY surgery prep. I am excited about the surgery. I have lost 16 pounds in one week (probably water weight). I am a little scared though. I really enjoy all kinds of food. These week has seemed so blah. No flavors, just not enjoyable. Editable because I was starving but not enjoyable. Is that how it will me the rest of the time now?