No FitBit Calorie Adjustment column?

Hey guys,
I've decided to start using my fitbit calorie adjustment with MFP since I walk usually around 10-12.5k steps a day, but consider myself 'sedentary' and have a low calorie goal (1350ish). Anyway, I've had fitbit and mfp set up before, but disconnected it.

Now, months later, when I try to connect it again, the column doesn't show up! It's not that it's at 0, it's that it doesn't exist. For example: z6iijxt70o8q.png
eobzsz3zri20.png

I've deleted and re-added my fitbit association so many times.. does anyone have any other ideas of what might fix it?

Thanks!

Replies

• Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Mine wouldn't link up until I forced an exercise entry through MFP. Went in via MFP and logged one minute of walking, waited a few minutes, and refreshed and now I'm getting info. BUT, I'm still not getting my negative calorie adjustment even though it's set. And I'm not getting my steps on my home page like I used to.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    There are several things to check. Are your food entries coming through from MFP to Fitbit? In that case, you're at least partially connected. Check your "step source" setting - under Steps in the mobile app or on the website on the Apps page, look for "Steps" near the top. Make sure it is set to "Fitbit Tracker".

MFP has a pretty good troubleshooting guide for connecting, but I'm not sure how easy it is to find. I learned about it when someone else posted the link. So, here's the link: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    I actually WAITED this time after revoking access through the Fitbit site and lo and behold, I'm getting all my adjustments now. LOL
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    NancyN795 wrote: »
    There are several things to check. Are your food entries coming through from MFP to Fitbit? In that case, you're at least partially connected. Check your "step source" setting - under Steps in the mobile app or on the website on the Apps page, look for "Steps" near the top. Make sure it is set to "Fitbit Tracker".

MFP has a pretty good troubleshooting guide for connecting, but I'm not sure how easy it is to find. I learned about it when someone else posted the link. So, here's the link: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-

Yeah, I've done all of that. I work tech support so I feel kinda goofy when I have to ask others for help with this kind of thing! I'm gonna try pincushion14's idea next..
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    I actually WAITED this time after revoking access through the Fitbit site and lo and behold, I'm getting all my adjustments now. LOL

The adding and deleting exercise worked!
    Now I'm getting my negative adjustment, too. Oh boy. I instantly regretted setting this up!
    (Granted, I've walked about half what I normally have by this point in the day...)