Feedback Friday

Options
I hope to keep this thread going for every Friday. This will just be a general topic for feedback from your week and anything you plan to do on the weekend!

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's cooler here this weekend - Sept 10-11th. Sunday's high says 9C/57F!!! And then next week it's saying 24C/75F... what the heck? But I am tolerant to cold... so I will try to get out and bike regardless.

I gotta stick to cals like no matter what - to relose these pounds and get going again. All from over eating 2 days! Sigh~
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think this week went well. I had fruit for breakfast most days since I can't seem to find a quick breakfast that I like and is satisfying. I was all plant based!!! So awesome!!!
    I have not weighed in cuz I'm pretty bloated and have not exercised cuz well...I haven't wanted to, lol. Maybe tomorrow since I'll have a free day. I'm always afraid I gained 10lbs :/
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was doing well this week. I preplanned all my meals but realized I forgot to buy a couple of items so had to do some last minute switches. Today I am really retaining water, more than usual, so most of the moves in yoga class were very difficult. I came home feeling frustrated and FAT. I haven't felt fat in a long time. I ate not unhealthy but too much. Tomorrow is my son's 20th birthday so family is coming over for what I am calling a "Yeah there are no more teenagers in the house" party. I will try my best but will probably go over calories a bit. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Today I have been eating a lot less this last week but have gradually incorporated more back cuz I was eating so little that I got sick at night and it brought me down an extra five pounds to 225. So just going back to 1200 cals instead of 700 cals. Was able to jog a lot longer for the first time it is finally paying off that I can stand to jog a full length block down my street so that feels good at my weight just need to stretch more. Just eating a lot more water based salads and fruit. So I feel good!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I think this week went well. I had fruit for breakfast most days since I can't seem to find a quick breakfast that I like and is satisfying. I was all plant based!!! So awesome!!!
    I have not weighed in cuz I'm pretty bloated and have not exercised cuz well...I haven't wanted to, lol. Maybe tomorrow since I'll have a free day. I'm always afraid I gained 10lbs :/

Way to go on your plant based food choices!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I was doing well this week. I preplanned all my meals but realized I forgot to buy a couple of items so had to do some last minute switches. Today I am really retaining water, more than usual, so most of the moves in yoga class were very difficult. I came home feeling frustrated and FAT. I haven't felt fat in a long time. I ate not unhealthy but too much. Tomorrow is my son's 20th birthday so family is coming over for what I am calling a "Yeah there are no more teenagers in the house" party. I will try my best but will probably go over calories a bit. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Your party sounds like a lot of fun!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    It's cooler here this weekend - Sept 10-11th. Sunday's high says 9C/57F!!! And then next week it's saying 24C/75F... what the heck? But I am tolerant to cold... so I will try to get out and bike regardless.

I gotta stick to cals like no matter what - to relose these pounds and get going again. All from over eating 2 days! Sigh~

You'll get there!!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Did decent this week. Stayed under cals and exercised every day. Hoping for a good weigh in next Wed.

I am guessing a month at most for biking before it is too cold. Once this cold weather settles in, this will be more difficult, no gardening or biking. Will have to take up walking again.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • cassieodriscoll
    Options
    My week was an absolute shocker- been laid up in bed with the flu feeling sorry for myself and eating all the things I shouldn't. I seem to be over the worst of it now so hopefully will be able to get back on track next week!

I am a bit annoyed I have let myself slip and eat bad High cal foods but when you are sick its the first thing I turn to to make me feel a bit better!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend and has fun while keeping to their goals! :)

• 120poundstogo
    Options
    I thought I was doing ok not eating lunch to get my weight to 220. Turns out I gained 5 lbs instead!! I was under cals too! Just gonna have to step up the exercise and keep plugging away!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    Did decent this week. Stayed under cals and exercised every day. Hoping for a good weigh in next Wed.

I am guessing a month at most for biking before it is too cold. Once this cold weather settles in, this will be more difficult, no gardening or biking. Will have to take up walking again.

Have a great weekend everyone!

At least it's a whole month you just might lose!

Have a great weekend!

• 120poundstogo
    Options
    My week was an absolute shocker- been laid up in bed with the flu feeling sorry for myself and eating all the things I shouldn't. I seem to be over the worst of it now so hopefully will be able to get back on track next week!

I am a bit annoyed I have let myself slip and eat bad High cal foods but when you are sick its the first thing I turn to to make me feel a bit better!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend and has fun while keeping to their goals! :)
    I know I just don't feel like exercising all that much. Turns out I have to keep doing more than I would like. And the candy has called my name. I always seem to gain when I eat the serving size. Boy are the odds stacked against me!!
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This was a good week overall. I ate sensibly, survived the first full week back at work without losing my sanity. I have managed to build physical activity throughout the school day by getting my students up and exercising with me, they love it. I seem to be on track to losing the 5 pounds this month and could actually do more.
  • cschof18
    cschof18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good week for me too :) things are really coming together for me emotionally and it has really helped with the weight loss!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    This week was kind of nuts. Food has been good but I keep getting out of control tired after lunch. Like the kind of tired you get after drinking at 3am. Cannot cope, lol. I'd like to not eat a snack before bed but I get hungry so I just do it. I just don't like waking up in the morning and being bloated.