Your September!

Options
2»

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    My goals are
    -to log accurately most (if not all days)
    -exercise in some way 3 times a week ( 2 of those will be yoga classes)
    -continue to find better solutions to stress than eating
    -not lose my sanity (lol)

Sounds like a healthy plan!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    OmnomFox wrote: »
    It looks like it completely swallowed my post, I'll try again later on the computer

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    My goal for September is to just generally become a happier person! I am so blessed in life in comparison to so many and I want to be able to take the time out to really appreciate what I have instead of focussing on what I don't have/want!!!

I plan to go outside more (I love autumn) instead of staying in and watching TV (even though there are so many good shows on) hahahaa

That was so beautiful and inspirational!

What a great goal to get out into the fresh air what a beautiful time to do that than now!
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is not to buy lots of goodies just incase someone turns up
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    My goal is not to buy lots of goodies just incase someone turns up

Sounds like someone is lurking!!! Good to stick to your goal of not buying goodies!!
  • diannemcal
    diannemcal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goals for September are 1. to work out at least 4 times a week. 2. To track all of my food honestly without fudging on amounts. 3. To experiment more with vegetable dishes. 4. To not pay attention to the number on the scale if I get on the scale. 4. To rejoice in every victory and not let anything talk me out of moving forward.
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    diannemcal wrote: »
    My goals for September are 1. to work out at least 4 times a week. 2. To track all of my food honestly without fudging on amounts. 3. To experiment more with vegetable dishes. 4. To not pay attention to the number on the scale if I get on the scale. 4. To rejoice in every victory and not let anything talk me out of moving forward.

Sounds like you know what you want and are gonna go after it one by one!! WAY TO GO!!
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    My goal is to avoid the massive amount of Halloween candy that is in EVERY store right now!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    kiri127 wrote: »
    My goal is to avoid the massive amount of Halloween candy that is in EVERY store right now!

I know right!!! This is just getting annoying cuz like who buys that candy this early unless they plan to snack on it?! LOL