Looking for friends and motivators

Options
sbl1881
sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
Hi,

I'm 36, female, 5'3 and currently 148lbs. I got down to 132 and allowed myself to creep back up in recent months. My goal weight is 125.

If you're a MFP friend and motivator, please friend me!

Replies

• gunnerslove77
    gunnerslove77 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jds285
    jds285 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm in a similar situation was 163 lbs...goal was 145. was down to 155 and now back to 163 :neutral:
  • Megarachnid
    Megarachnid Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Any of you could add me if you like. Currently working on the last few stubborn lbs :smile:
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are identical to me! I also got down to 132! I started gaining in December and now I am 146-148. I would like to be buds!
  • bcbgfitqueen
    bcbgfitqueen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been fluctuating so badly! My weight gain has really peaked between January and up to a couple weeks ago. I am back down to 143 but still have a lot more to lose.
  • bcbgfitqueen
    bcbgfitqueen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been fluctuating so badly! My weight gain has really peaked between January and up to a couple weeks ago. I am back down to 143 but still have a lot more to lose.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's super close to my measurements!

I'm 5'3" currently 130lbs.

Goal of 125lbs.

I'll send you a message!
  • amalarangnekar
    amalarangnekar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 5'3" at 26yo and lost from 147 lbs to 138 lbs (currently working on losing those last few stubborn lbs). My target weight is 125 lbs and I need motivation from like minded people.. :)
  • glassglitter
    glassglitter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need buddies. I'm 5'2... 134 lbs...i was recently 154.4 after letting my weight gain get out of control (I used to be around 100 lbs) I want to get back to my smaller size.

I started losing this past spring and then gained it all back so I'm motivated to not let that happen again.

I've been working hard since mid July. I added running, strength training and a 1200 calorie diet. I'd like to get to 105.
  • Vonica17
    Vonica17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5'7" 164lbs here, goal is 145 ish depending on how much muscle I manage to build along the way. Anyone wanting to chat once in a blue moon can add me.
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can feel free to add me, as well. I'm 24, 5'8 and ~150lbs. I've been maintaining for about a year, and now I'm looking to lose around 10 more pounds.