Question for Moderators

Options
Jimb376
Jimb376 Posts: 106 Member
On the WW GoaD community bulletin board we used to have some OT posts (What day is it? Bad joke of the day, football pool, Christmas coffee mug exchange). I was thinking of starting the GoaD NFL football pool but was not sure if you want that posted here?

I know there are GoaDs also posting on FB so I could go there and ask. (I'm still not sure why we are split and have two GoaD posting sites? (MFP/FB)

Replies

• StuartPW
    StuartPW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jim, I am not a moderator but I see no harm in starting any thread of Interest. In my opinion, go for it. ;)
  • countcurt
    countcurt Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I am a moderator and I don't care. So long as...

1. Off-Topic conversations are marked

AND

2. The primary content of the group relates to weight/health.

BUt I don't think anybody is 'keeping score'.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Jimb376 wrote: »
    I know there are GoaDs also posting on FB so I could go there and ask. (I'm still not sure why we are split and have two GoaD posting sites? (MFP/FB)

Maybe because there are some people who use FB but not MFP and vice versa? There's nothing saying anyone HAS to use both. I typically only post here. I do check the FB page occasionally; but I don't post there much.

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,139 Member
    Options
    Jimb376 wrote: »

Maybe because there are some people who use FB but not MFP and vice versa? There's nothing saying anyone HAS to use both. I typically only post here. I do check the FB page occasionally; but I don't post there much.
    What she said.