Anyone interested in sharing food diaries?

Options
I am a little over a month out and am taking in 750ish calories each day. I feel great and have dropped 15 pounds since my surgery. I do feel as if I'm getting into a rut with my food and would love to share diaries with anyone and give/get feedback. Let's support each other and get all this weight off!!!!

Replies

• Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't want to see my diary, as I haven't had surgery yet, but I am interested to what the post-op diet is for you. How long were you on liquids? When did you start more solid foods?

Congrats on 15 pounds so far!
  • lorigug9364
    lorigug9364 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had my gastric bypass surgery in 2012 when I was 49 years old and I only did it for health reasons, not for looks, because deep down inside (way down inside) I already know I am beautiful. Within the first year I was able to drop 80 pounds. I went through the struggles prior to having my surgery of having 5 surgeries I. 15 months, a divorce, and moving back into my home again and having to ask my son and daughter-in-law to find somewhere else to live so that I could move back into my home with my 3 dogs. So, if someone cannot call that stress, then I don't know what else is.

But enough of my background, I will just say that since my surgery (gastric bypass) I never feel hungry. My stomach doesn't growl, I don't ever get light headed.

I have already been approved for the skin removal surgery, but I have to lose at least 20 pounds in 9 weeks when my next appointment to see the doctor is scheduled for AND I have to quit smoking, which I did on September 14th.

So, with that all being said, I guess I just don't know where else to turn and would really like someone to chat with that could possibly give me some ideas.
  • eliminnowp
    eliminnowp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know I'm late to this thread, but I love getting food ideas from other people's food logs. I had VSG on 8/11/16 and I'm down about 24 lbs post- op. Feel free to friend me!
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I just ask that you add a note with WLS or something in it as I only accept friend requests from other patients. :)
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I'm getting better about using it.