On the Road and McDonalds plus GRANDBABY

JessicaLCHF
JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
Going to see m grandbaby today! Woot! So we left before Bfast and grabbed a coffee at McD. I wanted the sausage and egg biscuit (minus the biscuit) and she was happy to ring that up for me. However I asked her to try to ring them as "side items" and it saved me well over a dollar ringing them up that way rather than as "sausage egg biscuit, no biscuit", just for anyone who orders that way.

Heading to a street fair. Gonna try super hard to stay in ketosis! It's gonna be a challenge with all the fair food! But I'm gonna try to keep my eyes on the prize (going on vacation next year and not being fat, sore, tired and miserable like I was this year). Plus I want to be around to watch this sweet baby grow up. q14y7bx6yx16.jpeg

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    She's lovely! :)

Have fun at the fair.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Enjoy!! Have a safe trip.
  • What a beautiful baby! Enjoy your trip.x
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Going to see m grandbaby today! Woot! So we left before Bfast and grabbed a coffee at McD. I wanted the sausage and egg biscuit (minus the biscuit) and she was happy to ring that up for me. However I asked her to try to ring them as "side items" and it saved me well over a dollar ringing them up that way rather than as "sausage egg biscuit, no biscuit", just for anyone who orders that way.

Heading to a street fair. Gonna try super hard to stay in ketosis! It's gonna be a challenge with all the fair food! But I'm gonna try to keep my eyes on the prize (going on vacation next year and not being fat, sore, tired and miserable like I was this year). Plus I want to be around to watch this sweet baby grow up. q14y7bx6yx16.jpeg

awesome goals! you can do it! she's a beautiful baby :)
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited September 2016
    Did pretty good until the movie theatre. I had Atkins trail mix too, but left it in the wrong car accidentally. Grrrr.

Got the lowest carb item which was still 20 carbs. Had 56 net carbs for the day which is a good 25 above my avg but not too bad. Had a great day with that baby! Here's a pic from today (the first one was about four months ago). 23b9l79aox1u.jpeg
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    I just came from McD's. I order 2 round eggs @ $1 each (cracked fresh in store and cooked in real butter), two patties of sausage @$0.99 each and 2 senior cups of regular coffee with 9 half and half creams in each cup @$0.59 with free refills. It is not so hard to order now that McD's serves breakfast any time of the day that they are open now in the USA.

Keep up the great job. I eat out daily and have successfully been LCHF for two years and I am still learning how to do it. I eat at McD's at least once most days.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    What a cutie!!!! <3
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Oh gosh!! She's the cutest :)
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    We had to eat at a small town McD's recently during an out of state trip. I was pleasantly surprised that ordering a Big Mac as a lettuce wrap left the cashier unfazed. I got exactly what I wanted in a nice neat little bowl. Not many years ago, that order would have caused major consternation.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Very cute! Also, I didn't know you could ring them up as sides. I want a side of 5 sausage patties please! All with cheese. haha... I love those. A big mac lettuce wrapped in a bowl sounds perfect.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable!