Does Your Stomach Make Funny Noises?

Options
Okay so I notice this after eating things like the keto chocolate mousse and today I had eggs, kielbasa, and avocado. My stomach makes these noises like things are settling. Anyone else?

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I can only share that because of my gastric surgery I yused make dolphin noises - high pitches squeaks after I ate before I started Keto. In thinking about your question, I realize now my dolphin noises have gone away. Huh...
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I only notice it after very large meals, when my stomach is very empty (fasting) or I have gas from veggies.
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Okay.. just rumbles a bit like I said. Things are settling. No discomfort. Just noise. Doesn't last long.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my mom used to call them Church Noises. Bet you can't guess why. :lol:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have "rumble guts" pretty regularly that sounds pretty much like exactly what you're talking about.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    gkyketmfpq1s.gif

>:) or o:)

No... It's a tiger. My mom used to say when my stomach grumbles "Is that tiger hungry again?" ...a few years later, the tiger also gave me it's stripes, (Stretch marks) I am now officially the warrior woman of the tribe! Whoo-hah!!!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Who, moi?
    When your dinners are hearty with onions and beans,

With garlic and claret and bacon and greens;

Your bowels get so busy distilling a gas

That Nature insists you permit it to pass

You are very polite and you try to exhale

Without noise or odour – you frequently fail –

Expecting a zephyr, you carefully start,