FitBit & MFP stopped syncing & won't reconnect

Options

Replies

• Gaets
    Gaets Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here my fitbit is connected again after having disconnected it but still no exercise synch!
  • DrIvy2016
    DrIvy2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with exercise syncing. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I just got a Fitbit and have only used MFP for a few weeks. Please tell me there aren't usually so many issues syncing the two because for two days I was in love with their connectivity.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Exercise not syncing over. :( hopefully it's fixed soon
  • tsmcm18
    tsmcm18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here also. Steps not syncing to MFP
  • sokrne1
    sokrne1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, am not able to sync my exercise/steps from Fitbit. I was able to reconnect and got the functionality back as far as the food syncing from My Fitness Pal to Fitbit, though. I think it may be a problem on the Fitbit side, too, because I tried syncing between Lose It and Fitbit, and couldn't get food to sync from Lose It to Fitbit. Oh, well.
  • dyingearth
    dyingearth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Likewise, Fitbit got the update from here, but not vice versa. I'm not getting any steps from Fitbit.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    The original MFP post now says all issues have been fixed but mine still isn't synching :(
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My steps still aren't coming from Fitbit to here. If this keeps up, I might as well just start using the fitbit app to track my food. I much prefer MFP, but this is getting ridiculous.
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Same here. Food is going to Fitbit but no calorie adjustment coming to MFP. ~sigh~
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Mine also still not working - do we need to reboot anything? Or reconnect the apps?
  • Tenar13
    Tenar13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't working either do we need to raise it with the tech team again?
  • wjmckinney1963
    wjmckinney1963 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. This is incredibly annoying, especially with the poor response from MFP. Does anyone have any more word on the lack of Fitbit ---> MFP sync?
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    I reported this to MFP Ops on Twitter. No response yet.
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    This just in on Twitter from MFP Ops: MyFitnessPal Ops ‏@MFP_Ops 4m4 minutes ago
    Hi folks, we're experiencing issues with our Fitbit integration again this morning, we're working on a fix.
    0 retweets 0 likes
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    MFP has at least acknowledged that there is still an issue and reports that they are working on it. They appear to be using the same announcement from yesterday to report updates/progress. Again, here is that link: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2574495--issues-with-fitbit-api-9-19
  • dyingearth
    dyingearth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MFP has at least acknowledged that there is still an issue and reports that they are working on it. They appear to be using the same announcement from yesterday to report updates/progress. Again, here is that link: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2574495--issues-with-fitbit-api-9-19

My fitbit adjusted number for today finally came in. Yesterday is still zero, so I'm just going to have to live with it.
  • LisaD0115
    LisaD0115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got a new device today (new user) so I assumed it was my fault for doing something wrong. Figures! I hope it's fixed soon.
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing. No Fitbit activity showing since Sunday. It is just stunning to me the lack of communication between MFP and its customers.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I rejoined MFP just for the Fitbit adjustment. Since Saturday, I've only had one day with a Fitbit adjustment. What stuns me most about this is how hard it is to get feedback from MFP about the ongoing issue. I had to seek it out myself and it's buried and hard to find. It's utterly ridiculous how this is being handled.

I left MFP in the first place because the recipe builder was all buggy. Now I come back to this. It's beyond frustrating.
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    This total lack of communication is the most annoying part.