Four Questions

I’m going to ask you four questions. Then I’m going to ask you the fifth question…a noteworthy question.
• What are you doing in life for yourself, for others, which bring meaning and purpose to life?
• Substance abuse, are you drinking too much, doing drugs and abusing medications?
• Are you sleeping at night?
• Are you exercising?

How did your mind and body react to these questions?

If I ask you these questions at the end of the program, will you be able to answer them different? When all is said and done, that is why we’re here.....to do one thing different each day.

Replies

• 94klarson
    94klarson Posts: 1 Member
    I'm trying to find balance between work and family. Family has always been my focus, it's them then me. That has been difficult at times. Alcohol? Yum! Another work in progress there, I'm starting to see how it has effected relationships. Thanks to the Fit bit, I confirmed my horseshit sleep patterns, more work. exercise? Yes, going to try and hit 10,000 steps a day and track what I'm eating, going to take some discipline. Exercise? Yep. Good way to spend more time with the family. How did I react...like I got caught farting in church. Had to take a breath and start over.