Keto diet & weight lifting buddy

Options
HeartIcare
HeartIcare Posts: 52 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
Hello!

Anyone here who happen to follow Keto diet combined with weight lifting or bodybuilding program on beginner/intermediate level? Not only weight loss, I want to gain strength and tone at the same time. If you are looking or starting a weightlift program and like support, add me! I use Jefitt app for weightlift workouts.

Replies

• oann8052
    oann8052 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am! Trying to build muscle along with weight loss if you'd like add me would really like to have motivation and support for the same WOL.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have been looking for a group like this for the last 2 weeks! I guess that I was searching under the wrong terms. Thanks for the app suggestion.
  • oann8052
    oann8052 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to do the same thing on keto build muscle and burn fat off :) if you'd like you can add me too.
  • HeartIcare
    edited September 2016
    Options
    oann8052 wrote: »
    I am! Trying to build muscle along with weight loss if you'd like add me would really like to have motivation and support for the same WOL.

Just added you.
  • HeartIcare
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have been looking for a group like this for the last 2 weeks! I guess that I was searching under the wrong terms. Thanks for the app suggestion.

Just added you here, you can find me on Jefit @RongHua
  • BrittaniMyChelle
    BrittaniMyChelle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to Keto but have been lifting on and off for years. Trying to get back on track!
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hello! I do low carb due to my diabetes and I am still a beginner to lifting but trying to learn as much as I can.
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging out with RongHua at @JEFIT as well. Diet (cutting sugars/carbs) is the biggest part of controlling diabetes, followed by regular activity/exercise.
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Not keto but lower carb for many years
  • l3long
    l3long Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm not strictly keto but eat quite low carb as well along with strength training
  • kimber1727
    kimber1727 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there - doing Keto as well and am on my second week of bootyful beginnings (strong curves). Just starting out but wouldn't mind a buddy to help with accountability.
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I do keto and intermediate to intense weight training with great results if anyone would like to be friends!
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just realized my search took me to women strength training :D

Offer stands
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm going to request you all! (Even though this thread is a couple of weeks old.)

I've been keto since August, lost a fair chunk of weight- yay! - regular training since November, but really struggling with strength and endurance recently.
  • sabrinaann79
    sabrinaann79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do, just started back after a 7 year hiatus. I'm back!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I'm Keto....now only to add the lifting part...again!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I’m keto and strength train. I don’t belong to a gym because I travel too often, so technically I don’t “life weights.” But I do exercise with tick bands, a suspension trainer, and bodyweight. Right now I’m cutting so I don’t expect too much gains but in a few months I plan to bulk or maintain.
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am starting to really get into lifting again; i am doing keto/lower carb but would love some friends who are the eating the same way and lifting
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I don't log on here, or any other social based trackers (unless you count Fitbit), but I do keto and have been lifting for a while. Figured I'd at least make myself known.