Is it just me who needs a bit of a kick?!

Saree1902
Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
Thanks to half marathon prep (did it Sunday!) and a general lack of interest in cutting calories, my weight has crept up over the past 3-4 weeks. Plus I have been diligently logging my calorie excess each day and now I have 50 penalties to do to break even!
SO! I have just been ordered to cut the carbs for 2 weeks so this should help and once I can move my legs without crying, I shall crack on with the penalties with the aim of breaking even by the end of the month. Feel free to add me and bully me into getting them done!
How is everyone else doing?
S x

Replies

• Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    @Saree1902. Congrats on your race! What an accomplishment!!

I had my weight creep up last week after a 2 day birthday bash. It had me a tad bothered but it must have been sodium overload as the weight fell off plus another couple of lbs this week. It feels good to be back on track.

Stay focused and get those sore legs going! You've got this!
  • DJPiP3
    DJPiP3 Posts: 32 Member
    I noticed our little group fell silent in the past few weeks, hopefully it picks up again. I've been really busy with work, so I haven't been paying much attention to eating or exercise. I have still lost some weight simply because I don't eat much when I'm very busy.

Good luck on the penalties, but don't overdo it. I find that for myself personally, keeping up with penalties for calories and exercise tends to have an opposite effect which leads me to eating more and being more stressed about my routine not being right. At some point, I Just cut my losses and focus on making the right decisions for the present.
  • amousee
    amousee Posts: 21 Member
    I am fighting my medicines right now. I have been losing and gaining the same 5lbs for the last month. Ugh. I've been tracking my calories and working out but I it still fluctuates.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    I always need a kick! lol Got my appetite back now so the real work begins if I want to maintain the loss I've had the past 2 weeks and continue losing. I need to get back into the exercise habit. My main choice used to be the treadmill but with the move and needing extra money I sold it. We'll see. I have several dvd workout programs to choose from. I need to pick one and just get started already.
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    @cds2001 youtube is great for free workouts - try fitnessblender