The Pizza Craving

Options
Bonny132
Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
After yesterday's vodka disaster (dropped alcohol tolerance anyone??? :s ) I woke up with a pretty decent hangover. All day I have been craving pizza.... I hardly ever eat pizza, even before LCHF. Twice a year maybe? But today OMG all I wanted today was was pizza! So I satisfied my craving. 2 poppadoms, ham, tomato sauce, herbs and spices and some lovely cheese. Into the oven it went and two delicious small thin crust pizzas appeared, all for under 9 carbs. Pizza craving is gone. I am satisfied and happy.

Replies

• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    50fi5igdabqv.jpg
    I know that feeling :'(

>:) or o:)

• Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Fathead pizza crust... :tongue:
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    my sis always used to make pizza dip even before low carb. you put cream cheese on the bottom of a pie plate top with sauce, cheese and whatever toppings, microwave or bake until bubble. we used to eat with chips but you can just use a spoon lol
  • IowaHomeGirl
    IowaHomeGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I got the stuff to make a pizza type casserole in the slow cooker (ground beef, pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms, sauce, seasonings, and cheese.

The pizza dip with cream cheese would be great with veggies or even pork rinds!
  • 53YOWM
    53YOWM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just buy regular pizza and eat the topping, leaving a triangular piece of crust. Works well for me.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have carbquick now so I'm off to look up pizza recipes! You guys have me craving it now. I love everything pizza.
  • MiamiDawn
    MiamiDawn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    53YOWM wrote: »
    I just buy regular pizza and eat the topping, leaving a triangular piece of crust. Works well for me.
    That's how I do it too ... Alternatively, I just put mozzarella and parm topped w/pepperoni on foil and broil it in the toaster oven.