Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh-in: 09-26-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Monday everyone!

A few of us have had some rough weeks lately. Just remember: it's alright to fall off of the bike once in a while so long as you keep getting back on. Don't give up! We can do this!

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
  • rwhansen74
  • rwhansen74
    (I don't know why my posts keep posting as empty but I also don't know how to delete them)
    IT'S FALL!

Last Week: 348 lbs
    This Week: 344.4 lbs (-3.6 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 0.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Getting back on track, again. Back on that bike :)
    I wish I had made more progress up to this point, but I did that to myself in the last few weeks. Now that it's cooling down, I'll be walking way more, and I need to get myself back in to a gym rhythm.

Happy Monday!
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Last week: 271 lbs
    This week: 271 lbs

I did pretty poorly on food this past week so I'm surprised that I didn't gain. I'll take it and get back on the horse this week.

I successfully cut out sodas a while ago but have been having trouble with sugars on the whole. Some of those cravings feel like straight withdrawl.

Anyways, good luck to everyone, keep on grinding away.
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2016
    I was in Honolulu on vacation last week and put on 5 lbs so I'm currently sitting at 207 lbs. I'm back in Seattle now and trying to eat & sleep better so I can start losing weight again. Good luck all!
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 285 lbs
    This week: 283.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Heading downward again which is nice. Overall I've been better about what I eat but somedays not so much. My main focus is still trying to be more active and be consistent. Overall I feel better this week and looking forward to doing better this week.

Good luck everyone! :smiley:
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    I was out of town so forgot to post this weight in time, but here is the accurate weight from last week. Better late than never, right?

Last Week: 339.6 lbs
    This Week: 338.8 lbs (-0.8 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 20.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (for now)

Actual Starting weight: 415
    Total lost: 76.2