Let's Go!

Options
2»

Replies

• britters522
    britters522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did half an hour of tae bo yesterday to finish off my 3 workouts for the week! I'm doing a challenge at work too where the goal is to work out 5 days a week for two weeks straight. I started on Monday so I need to workout today and tomorrow to get my five days in. Is anyone seeing a change yet? I've noticed that I have noticeably more endurance and a lot more energy already. I go through the whole day without feeling tired and I wake up with more energy. I also feel like I want to move around more.
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    3 workouts are done too, gonna do a 4th one tomorrow morning! I haven't seen the biggest change yet...in fact i went clothes shopping today and it was the most depressing thing ever.

Anyway...let's keep going!! It's so great to ear you already have more energy and endurance! Keep it going, you seem to be on a roll!

Trying Essentrics tomorrow morning for the first time!
  • britters522
    britters522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How was Essentrics Athena_fit? I looked it up and it seems like a really effective workout that anyone can do. I'd love to try it out sometime. Was it at your gym?

I fully intended to workout this weekend but I didn't at all. I think I'm going to aim for 4 workouts this week because I have family coming in and I doubt I'll be able to do much working out over the weekend. I plan on doing some cardio when I get home and might throw some strength training in too, we'll see! Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Actually I decided to take a nice walk with my love instead of going to essentrics yesterday! The weather was just TOO lovely to be inside...but yes, essentrics is at my gym, they have over 90 class per week of different sport and i have an unlimited pass :) !

I had a spinning class at 6 tonight but i'm quite upset because i just was in traffic for 35 minutes (to cross maybe 500 meters)...was 20 minutes late for spinning, so i could not go in...and now i'm sitting in the car waiting for my boyfriend to finish his workout so we can go back home to enjoy dinner!!!

I usually dont workout on tuesdays because I have an orchestra practice, but i'll try to squeeze it in because i'm quite upset i didnt workout today!

3 to 4 workouts this week too! Up until now i'm on track ! Lets keep up the good work and crush this challenge!