Update!

Options
Mummyadams
Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
We seem very quiet here - what's everyone up to?

Replies

• shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Training and trying to overcome my stress eating phase I'm going through now. What have you been up too?
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Doing my first comp this weekend. Ragin Games as a Master!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    kota4bye wrote: »
    Doing my first comp this weekend. Ragin Games as a Master!

Nice, good luck!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Just started a fitness challenge at the gym focused on Zone Block eating, not necessarily Paleo. I'm finding it a good framework around which to make good food choices, so I'm loving it so far.
  • kwoww9797
    kwoww9797 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really like the Zone Block eating. It is what works for me best, but I find it difficult to stick to. I'm about 60% Zone Block eating right now. It's most difficult for me in the evenings. I like to eat big dinners and dessert. I too like Shaypearl am doing lots of stress eating the past few months. It's difficult to get it together. But I made it to Crossfit class four times last week and plan to match that this week. Spartan Beast in two weeks in Dallas, TX.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I liked it, but I had trouble staying with it. Breakfast was easy because I found a meal I really liked and learned how to tweak it (switch out certain elements) to mix up the flavors. I need to find a good lunch and dinner I like and do the same and just lock it in.

I like the theory of it and I feel like I have a better grasp of portions and what I should have on a plate.