September/October Challenge ~~ Sept 26th - Oct 2nd

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,346 Member
Let's try this one.

s9tyvcpgwe1p.jpg

It looks like fun...right? And fun is what it's all about, my friends!

Let us know what you think.

<3<3

Chris

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    It looks real "kick butt" :laugh: (we'll see if MFP lets me say that).

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula---I see your butt!!!!! Oh, wait, no, I don't. I see what you said! bwahaah! I don't want to see...you know. :o

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    C-h-r-i-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-s!!!!!! :noway:

paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,873 Member
    Options
    Muahaha you two! <3 Nice going Chris. Shadow is perfect for both challenges!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I was supposed to workout with our trainer this morning but there was some confusion and I didn't. I'll be working with her Wednesday. My thighs are still pretty sore from Friday's workout. Wonder if that's worth 2.6 pounds?

Walked w/DH and grandpuppy, Bean, this morning for 5.05 miles in 132 mins(7.26 total miles for 15,861 steps) then went puppy toy shopping and pretty soon we are going to over to see our new grandson. A good Monday!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris - puppy babies and Beautiful Grand Baby, life is rich!

Paula
  • Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My trainer cancelled for today so I tried this work out and an ab workout. Not bad, it really kept my heart pumping!
  • cpanus
    Options
    REST DAY!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Chris sounds like you needed an extra rest day from the trainer! :wink:

Lori glad you liked it. It is deceptively easy looking. B)

Got it done last night.

Shelley
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    The shadow is a great challenge to help tone.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Pam it sure is. I think I will try and do it faster tomorrow

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.05 miles in 93 mins (8.22 total miles for 17,261 steps) then spent 60 mins at the gym w/our trainer. Arms and core today. She spared my thighs, thank goodness!! Let's see what she does to me Friday. :D

GGB was a pistol this evening. He would fall asleep in DDD's arms and the minute I took him...all painful hell broke loose. I could not keep him asleep or make him happy.

Must go sleep now.

<3<3

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.00 mile in 90 mins (9.21 total miles for 19,117 steps) then got on the recumbent for 15.00 miles and some Ray Donovan then played w/hand weights then did the darebee Shadow challenge then DH and I went to see our grandson. The five of us went walking for a little bit. It was a pretty gorgeous evening!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.05 miles in 93 mins (8.22 total miles for 17,261 steps) then spent 60 mins at the gym w/our trainer. Arms and core today. She spared my thighs, thank goodness!! Let's see what she does to me Friday. :D

GGB was a pistol this evening. He would fall asleep in DDD's arms and the minute I took him...all painful hell broke loose. I could not keep him asleep or make him happy.

Must go sleep now.

<3<3

Chris
    Oh, he's so silly!!!!

Paula

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Children can be so silly at times.

Forgot to log my 30 minutes of walking yesterday. Going to get in some more tonight. Along with our Shadow challenge!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Met w/our trainer this morning for 60 mins. Didn't hurt from Weds workout...wonder how tomorrow will be. Ronan was an angel this evening...hope he's that good for his folks tonight. Bean might have sprained his ankle again...poor baby.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Poor Bean!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Bean is doing better this morning. The kids still had meds from when he sprained it last time.

I did our 5.0 miles this morning with 1 lb weights on my wrists. Not too bad...annoying when things got to the glisten stage!! Talked myself out of biking and anything else on my list today.

<3<3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I loaded my pockets with water bottles for our work lunch walks, so I only need to get the rest of the miles today. Walking in La Honda means doing hills, and 5 miles would've been hard.

I can't get my phone to email my pictures anymore. What a pain!

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    So glad Bean is doing better. :) You two did great getting in your miles! I finished mine last night. I was really glistening also. I discovered how to use the treadmills speakers with my kindle. I was able to listen to my book while watching a virtual DVD in Scotland. :p

Shelley