FitBit & MFP stopped syncing & won't reconnect

Options

Replies

• wjmckinney1963
    wjmckinney1963 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So I received a Twitter reply from MFP staff telling me that they believe that the issue is resolved. I still have no Fitbit data in my MFP account. Is anyone else experiencing this difficulty?
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    My Fitbit steps are now showing up in MFP.
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well this is wonderful. :/ I have just recently gotten a Fitbit (yesterday), and now there is literally no interaction from fitbit to myfitnesspal..
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Nothing here. :( Hopefully this fix is rolling out and it should be working for everyone soon.
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I still see nothing coming over from Fitbit. :(
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Nothing here either.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Mine's finally working.
  • wjmckinney1963
    Options
    Make sure that you have checked that Fitbit records your steps in the MFP app. You can select this option by clicking More -->Steps then selecting Fitbit Tracker. I know that has been an issue for some.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I have an adjustment now too. Let's see if it lasts!
  • lissadecker
    Options
    Still no adjustment for me.
  • lissadecker
    Options
    Finally! A Fitbit calorie adjustment! The final update on this issue is provided in the link posted above. Here is it again: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2574495--issues-with-fitbit-api-9-19
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Make sure that you have checked that Fitbit records your steps in the MFP app. You can select this option by clicking More -->Steps then selecting Fitbit Tracker. I know that has been an issue for some.

yes! thank you - this is the bit that was missing for me. I've managed to get my Fitbit and MFP talking to each other again after a few days of frustration.
  • scottmurphy14
    scottmurphy14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am still having a problem with my Fitbit info syncing into my MFP account. I've removed the link between the two on my Android phone, removed the apps from my phone, removed the link online, reinstalled the apps on my phone, linked them again, added the Fitbit in my Steps Tracker option and still no go. Super frustrating.
  • stephwalker311
    stephwalker311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am so tired of mfp not syncing consistently with Fitbit. It was working last night and this morning now I can't get it to update my steps no matter what I do. It's so inconvenient to have to unlink them and relink repeatedly to try to force them to communicate.
  • 71starpuck
    71starpuck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Has there been any further updates? I still can't get them to sync up. None of the fitbit activity is showing up on MFP. It's been over a week now! :(
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

@71starpuck Did you try the above recommendation?
  • FindingMe15
    FindingMe15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i cant get it working either. Anyone had any luck?
  • lanky007
    lanky007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I am trying to find "more" but cannot find it.....where would I look? my connection has been lost all week despite multiple daily attempts to reconnect.
  • lanky007
    lanky007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    so frustrating! When they are working together I really feel like I am in charge!
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    lanky007 wrote: »

I am trying to find "more" but cannot find it.....where would I look? my connection has been lost all week despite multiple daily attempts to reconnect.

I think it is different for the iPhone and Android apps. On my Android, there is no "More" - I just open the menu and select Steps. Or you can use the website and go to the Apps page. Look for Steps on the upper right.