MFP Public Accounts

Options
Does anyone have their MFP food diary set to public? If so, how do I see it? Would like some guidance or ideas. Thanks.

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you have to be on the website/desktop in order to see diaries and profiles that are public. I've definitely noticed that the website and the app are very different in what they show and do. I use both.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Mine *might* be, but you'd have to hop skip and jump back a year to see any good LC data... I haven't tracked here in a while.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    mine is public, take a look if you want to.
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine is public - I've been tracking consistently for over a year.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Mine is public to everyone, feel free to check it out!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    mine is public
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm public too, but I've been lousy about logging lately. A month ago I was much better.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, I've been pretty good about logging, even the naughty bits this past weekend.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Just FYI - I tried to look at diaries for those who posted their's were public. I could not see them on my phone. However, I could see my "friends" diaries. Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you'd like.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but boring.... :(
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    Just FYI - I tried to look at diaries for those who posted their's were public. I could not see them on my phone. However, I could see my "friends" diaries. Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you'd like.

In order to see them on mobile you have to copy the link (hold your finger on it til 'copy' comes up on iOS) and paste it into a Safari browser window. Then click their name once the page is up and you'll see a link to "view diary" it's a process, but it can be done.
    I don't know how it works on other phones
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Will someone check mine and provide some feedback or I could just post a day or a few days here.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open to the public.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Will someone check mine and provide some feedback or I could just post a day or a few days here.

So I took a quick look-see through your diary and the only thing that really jumps out at me is that your protein might be a little low. I'm a 5' 6&1/2 inch tall woman myself and I get roughly 100g protein every day (that's about 25% macro-wise for but then I'm in maintenance and my focus right now is on strength training, toning up and building muscle). I'm assuming that since you are a man that you are probably taller than I am, yes? You had one day of like 80g protein which would probably be on the low side for a man unless you are very short man...?? If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
  • collegefbfan
    Options
    I am 5 feet 9 inches tall. And 233 pounds right now. Trying to lose. Since I am trying to lose should my protein still be increased some.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options

In order to see them on mobile you have to copy the link (hold your finger on it til 'copy' comes up on iOS) and paste it into a Safari browser window. Then click their name once the page is up and you'll see a link to "view diary" it's a process, but it can be done.

I have an android phone, and don't even see a link to copy. *shrug*
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Mine *might* be, but you'd have to hop skip and jump back a year to see any good LC data... I haven't tracked here in a while.

Lol, same with mine. I know it's public, just that I'm not sure how far back you can go to see it.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. But I live in Japan, so the veggies are weird!
  • collegefbfan
    Options
    @ladipoet So since I am trying to lose weight, does my protein intake still seem low with me being 5 ft 9 inches tall and 233 pounds. Thanks
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I have an android phone, and don't even see a link to copy. *shrug*

There's probably some way to do it. I just don't know how on Android.

When I hold my finger on a name this is the screen I get after a second.
    94ev40jhi24s.png