• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    Sounds so cool, Shelley! bwhahahahaha!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I want to go to Scotland with you too!

Paula
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,861 Member
    Options
    It was a beautiful day here so nice to get out and walk. I need to take advantage of these days before the cold weather sets in.

Pam
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.05 miles in 90 mins (7.40 total miles for 15,398 steps) then got on the bike for 15.00 miles in 52 mins and some Ray Donovan then did 30 assisted pull ups then went to see our grandbaby. No weights today...trainers instructions. It was a great Sunday! Oh, and we had thunder and drizzles here in northern California for about 15 minutes!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    Is that where it went? The clouds threatened us but never dumped. :)

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    They were great! All different colors...white, greys, blacks! And the thunder was crazy. It was loud and long and over and over again! We didn't see any lightning, tho. Now my car is just muddy looking. bwhahaha!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    We had thunderstorms here also. I worked out with my daughter. Spent most of Saturday cleaning out the garden beds. Can you say 3 hours of squats and bent over pulling? I now have an incredibly sore body! My legs are screaming at me still. I have to do the county commissioners meeting tomorrow. So it's going to be a late night.

Ow ow ow
    Shelley