Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh-in: 10-03-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Happy Monday everyone!

Let's see some frighting progress this month. Hopefully we gain scarecly any wight. It's October, the spoooookiest month.

Also be sure to check out September's charts posted by ColtonrDaniels!

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    260.6 today. The last half of September was rough for me. I recived some bad news on the family front and kind of stopped caring for a week or two.

Hopefully I can get back to losing again.

Keep it up everyone!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Glad to see you back at it and you and anyone else here, if you got some baggage you need to vent or something. Hit me up on Twitter @coltonrdaniels and if you need help or insight, I'm here for you, please. I have some stuff too and luckily I have people I can talk to. So let me return the favor.
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Last week 271 lbs
    This week 268 lbs

Super happy about the loss over last period, was really expecting to be the same weight or higher cause workouts felt a lot harder these past few times even though they were the same routine. I'm gonna go buy myself a bunch of dumb scary movies as a little reward and watch email through October.

To Variant3, sorry you've hit a rough patch last month. Sometimes stuff comes up in life and you got to deal with it, so don't feel bad about putting weight loss on hold to take care of other stuff. You'll be back on the horse when you are ready.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 283.5 lbs
    This week: 286 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Well I looks like I'm seesawing right now. Even with the gain I'm happy that I was actually fairly active this week. Friday I helped volunteer for work at a children's home doing landscaping work so that was great exercise. Today I went to a fair near me and ate some bad food but at least I was able to do a good amount of walking. I need to get some order back this week.

It's awesome to see how supportive everyone is here and it's helped me out too so thank you all.

Anyway, have a great week everyone! :smiley:
  • ConuhF
    ConuhF Posts: 1 Member
    255 yesterday stating to work through painfu knees on the elliptical
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    Focused on cooking and eating better (basically just less carbs) last week and lost ~3 lbs so down to 203.7 this morning! Going to try to keep it going this week - just need to lay off the drinking a bit and I'm sure I'll get down to the hundreds in a few weeks.
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    And another small loss this week, which isn't bad considering I was back home helping my parents and had my mom's cooking to deal with.

Last Week: 338.8 lbs
    This Week: 338.2 lbs (-0.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 21.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (for now)

Actual Starting weight: 415
    Total lost: 76.8