I ate some evil Pizza!

Options
2»

Replies

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Pizza ain't evil. It just ain't for us. At least conventional pizza.
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Pizza ain't evil. It just ain't for us. At least conventional pizza.

Or at least the bottom part. Nom nom nom... eat all the toppings!

8p3fnd5edrkx.jpg
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    There are some threads I should just not even poke my head in. I try to avoid threads like this saying "oh yea 2 slices of pizza were only 38 g of carbs" when I know if that were me, I would have those 38 g of carbs plus wouldn't be able to avoid more carbs for the rest of the day. And that's if I end up eating only two slices and not the entire box.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    PamWOhio wrote: »
    kpk54, the only reason I am thinking about Keto is because people say you lose so much faster and wanted to at least get a chunk of this weight off.

@PamWOhio - I just wanted to clarify. If you are losing steadily as you are eating, which is a little low calorie for my personal comfort levels, just in general, but if you ARE losing steadily and feeling satiated, have good energy and all that, Keto will not help you lose weight any faster.

My overwhelming theory is, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

In fact, the slower and more steadily you lose, the more chance your skin has to tighten up with you, and the more likely you are to keep it all off long term.

When you add exercise, you will retain water for a long time (up to 6 weeks) for muscle repair. Be prepared with tape measure and pictures when you start this. THE SCALE WILL GO UP. BE PREPARED. I PROMISE IT IS NOT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE. In fact, this will help reinforce the fact that the scale is the least effective of tracking methods for long term health - and the fact that the scale LIES and likes to try messing with your head.

The mention of decreased energy and headache SCREAM at me that you need to increase your sodium and other electrolytes. Other than that, I'd keep on doing what you're doing until it doesn't work anymore, then play with things.
  • PamWOhio
    PamWOhio Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much, KnitOrMiss. If it is ok, I am going to send you a friend request.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @PamWOhio - absolutely. :)