I HATE being sick!

Options
I have pneumonia and it totally sucks!
All I want to eat and drink is something warm.
Since I can't actually taste anything, it's all about the temperature of the food
I have no energy and my mind is mush.
Rant over...thanks for listening

Replies

• OldHufflepuff
    OldHufflepuff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Russian tea. It fixes everything.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Hey great to see ya sassypants. sorry about the pneumonia. I hated it when I had pneumonia for sure. Yeah mush mind is never good.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Russian tea. It fixes everything.

I second this! Tea is usually my go to when I feel awful and want something hot (although mine is not nearly as fun as Russian Tea). I add stevia and cashew milk so it feels more satisfying to drink. Hope you feel better soon!
  • nick197785
    nick197785 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That stinks, sorry to hear RSP. I had pneumonia once & will never forget the feeling of sweating because I was hot and shivering from being cold at the same time. That and getting a call from work asking if I was contagious when I was in the office.
  • MICHGOLFER2
    MICHGOLFER2 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself! Both of my boys have had pneumonia, and it left them exhausted for a long time after they were technically well.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    Wow. Sorry. I've remained firmly in the feed a cold camp. As Al used to say- sometimes life gets in the way of weight loss.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Fluids work wonders.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that. I learned the hard way it's worth taking care of while it's manageable. Think of it as another investment...in yourself.

Hope you feel better soon!