October Fresh Start!

Options
For those of you who are still sticking around here even though it is a little dead...lol...

Any goals for October? It is a long month of 31 days with two holidays - up here in Canada it's Thanksgiving and then Halloween...and both of those involve FOOD AND TREATS!

Thanksgiving is a pre-planned cheat day for me. Other than that, I plan to stick to cals!!!

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... lose 3 more lbs I guess. That's pretty aggressive for me but I'll give it a shot.

I wish I could set a goal for the weather to change from hot to cool, I want that even more tbh lol
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 6-8lbs by Halloween. It's going to be tough, my family is coming into town next week & we want to show them lots of cool places to eat & all the awesome breweries around here! Other then that, I'm going to be working A LOTTTTTT. Have overtime already scheduled every week. Hopefully I'll find enough time for ME & I can get my butt to workout! Good luck everyone!
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving is at my house this year so I can control the menu somewhat as I can't mess with tradition too much.

-I am aiming for another 5 lbs (but really hoping more)
    -get the work/school/life balance figured out better
    -incorporate more stretching to target the tight muscles the yoga classes seem to miss
    -get more vegetables into my diet (incorporate am a certified veggie hater from birth!)
    -just keep logging, just keep logging, just keep logging
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving is at my house this year so I can control the menu somewhat as I can't mess with tradition too much.

-I am aiming for another 5 lbs (but really hoping more)
    -get the work/school/life balance figured out better
    -incorporate more stretching to target the tight muscles the yoga classes seem to miss
    -get more vegetables into my diet (incorporate am a certified veggie hater from birth!)
    -just keep logging, just keep logging, just keep logging
    I forgot to add I am starting the month at 193.2 lbs.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    To just stay focused on being active and walking along with healthy food choices. It will start getting cold here so I'm developing a plan for that also.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 5 lbs. this month and embrace the cooler weather.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I want to also lose 5 lbs for my surgery in November keeping my fingers crossed I lose it!