All inclusive holiday

Options
Hello, I'm off on a week's holiday to Rhodes with family and best friends. It's all inclusive and I plan to eat well and have a few beers, but having lost 28 KGS in less than 10 months I don't want to put weight back on. I intend to run 15-20 miles for the week but should I be worried about drinking and eating, or even fasting. Your advice is very much welcomed: thank you! Ian

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I don't fast on vacations and it doesn't seem to have a negative impact. I do jump back on it as soon as I get home. I have a problem not overeating on many non-fast days so that can be an issue, but it helps if I try to stick with healthy satisfying options with small treats included plus drinking lots of water. Congratulations on your success and have a great time on your holiday!
  • flossyruby1
    flossyruby1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I do fast on vacation if it works out. I am usually able to at least one FD just because we tend to be on the go and doing things. So the busyness helps. If our vacations were about lounging and relaxing, it wouldn't work. It helps minimize whatever damage may occur ;)