The Clean Room

Options
jbrack381us
jbrack381us Posts: 345 Member
Welcome to the Clean Room!

Did you stray from your plan? Have a cheeseburger or a whole meal on the way home to dinner? Finish off the rest the pizza that was intended for lunch the next day? Did getting a small snack turn into a meal's worth of calories? Did you let loose for a day and it turned into a weekend or a week?

Here is your chance to come clean and move on down the road. As Mr. Slim used to say, "what is posted here, stays here. Hear, hear?"

Replies

• goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    I closed the kitchen the other day and then went back in
  • jbrack381us
    jbrack381us Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Pizza for lunch and a bacon cheeseburger for dinner on Sunday may have muted my Monday WI.
  • MICHGOLFER2
    MICHGOLFER2 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Tracked one mini sugar cookie, but not the second or third.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Tuesday night my spoon found the almond butter jar which had previously sat untouched in the refrigerator for weeks, maybe months. At least I did weigh the jar before and after to assess the damage.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,307 Member
    Options
    Potluck at lunch.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Starving last night for some reason - made a hot ham and cheese sandwich an hour before bed.
  • mcbluesky
    mcbluesky Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, sausage and egg biscuit for breakfast and Chinese food for lunch. Totally out of control. Back in control today, but feel awful physically from the poor choices yesterday. Lesson to brain - remember how much better you feel when you eat good food.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 6,011 Member
    Options
    Bacon sandwich for lunch yesterday
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,142 Member
    Options
    Nachos and Beer tonight.