Just joined.. Would love to hear success stories!!

Options
I've just joined this week and have completed my first two workouts so far and loving it. I'm anxious to see the results and feel like I can already feel a slight difference! Hearing others' success stories is very motivating. Please share them here!!

Replies

• tootsieroll7624
    tootsieroll7624 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just recently started attending Orange Theory Fitness classes, love them! I've been to 4 classes and love the way I feel afterwards. Looking forward to going on a regular basis. Have about 20 lbs left to loose and feel this will definitely help get me there.
  • yvettem128
    yvettem128 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a fairly new member at Orange Theory! I've completed about a dozen classes and I can say that I have lost about 5 pounds already. I started off with the 8 sessions a month and starting next week have upgraded my membership. I'm hooked! It's just what I needed the feeling of a personal trainer and the use of weights and cardio. I'm a casual runner but the treadmill pushes me to my limits. Every time I walk out of there I have such a sense of accomplishment.
  • robertg1701
    robertg1701 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Orange Theory a month ago. So far I think it has been a great compliment to my running. I go once a week and always feel like I have pushed myself. I have noticed improved running times and am starting to consistently lose a few pounds.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just did my second session at Orange Theory and I love it. I signed up for the 4x a month membership (for now) with plans to bump up to the 8x a month pass next month and beyond...

I posted about my first visit here, in case anyone is interested in what it's all about!

http://www.homohausfrau.com/2015/08/orange-theory-fitness-interval-training.html
  • vanessasaurousrex
    vanessasaurousrex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I Joined in July and Signed up for 2 visits per week. I love it!!!!!! I have never run before so for my first visit I did the workout as a "power walker" I have already worked my way up to being a "runner" and love it! I am burning anywhere between 500-690 calories per work out and love feeling the burn! I am still slightly uncomfortable in the weight room - feel my form is not the greatest and find the core exercises killer, but as time passes I am sure I will get better :)
  • stephdaniels2
    stephdaniels2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new. I joined Orange Theory around the middle of June (about 3 months) and go about 4-5x a week. I've lost about 20 lbs going from a 185-166 and I'm 5'6".
  • Shanbryson
    Shanbryson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started OTF. I'm in love! Does anyone still chat on this group?
  • kellyfitgirl2014
    kellyfitgirl2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Shanbryson wrote: »
    Hi! I just started OTF. I'm in love! Does anyone still chat on this group?

Yes I joined a couple months ago and love it!
  • smbrooks404
    smbrooks404 Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would like to chat with fellow OTF groupies! I have been going for 5 months and love it, but not seeing the results I want.
  • dmcdixie
    dmcdixie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I am also doing their weight loss challenge! I hope i start losing!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of July. Love my workout and the coaches and the people who go there etc. I have lost a bit of weight (vacation in the middle, and relaxed with logging otherwise would have seen better results, still happy tho) and most important, my cardio and strength has gone to the roof. I can endure and lift much more. @smbrooks404 I wonder why? Are you following some type of eating plan/ calorie counting/ logging etc? How many times a week do you go?

• thkdiffgirl
    thkdiffgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love OT! Been a member for about 4 months , I did lose about about 20 pounds, then put some back on during a European vacation ☺️. But back at it, I have lost more fat/inches because my clothes fit better and people say i have lost weight..though not a lot . OT is a good workout if you take full advantage , and stay on a healthy diet, it works! I go about 3x a week.
  • carolinekuhfahl
    carolinekuhfahl Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I've been going to Orange Theory 8 times per month since early October, and have just upped it to Unlimited because I'm doing the Transformation Challenge. Anyone else out there doing it?

Although I know I'm stronger, I haven't lost any weight. I need to do a better job eating protein and veggies. I was getting dizzy during workouts and started taking a high protein - BCAA shake. I think it's helping a bit. Any advice would be very appreciated and I'm looking forward to encouraging each other!
  • achanee2019
    achanee2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found my niche at OTF! After 3 yrs of recovering from injury I decided that I am now at a point where I can increase my fitness level. My first class was March 4th of this year and I fell in love! I have been going 5 days/week since. I didn't want to push myself too hard too fast so I decided to be a "Power Walker" for the month of March and made it my goal to be a "Jogger" by today, April 1st. Last week I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it, but I went for it today and it felt GREAT! I've always loved running and I am so happy that I am strong enough and confident enough to get into it again!

Thanks so much OTF!