Old people have seeeeex!

Options
Farback
Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
Maybe this will bring this group back to life, a little Grampa Simpson.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1rscPaS7TQ

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    LOL Farback............that's right we're not dead yet!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Not dead yet. :)
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Me too, Nikkib!!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    It certainly gives hope to the libido-challenged prei-menopausal. Perhaps this too shall pass! LOL

It will. things get better - not from my personal experience since I'm a guy - but from my personal experience from being married. That time is not all that fun the spouse's perspective. Better now. ;)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why our group is the busiest in the history of MFP !!!
  • allenpriest
    Options
    As I work hard to get stronger and to lose weight my body changes make for interesting challenges. Some things hurt more due to workouts. I deal with cramps more often which impact"the mood". There's less belly in my way which is good. I have more energy except for the times that a workout wipes me out.

Keeps things interesting.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    Being divorced and kind of shy, I've not been putting myself out there on the dating market. I keep hoping one of the yoga hens will decide to visit the yoga rooster.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Being divorced and kind of shy, I've not been putting myself out there on the dating market. I keep hoping one of the yoga hens will decide to visit the yoga rooster.

UncleMac, you are loaded with humor and charm. Smile at one of the ladies that catches your eye. If she smiles back suggest coffee. I cannot see one reason why she would say no. Even if there is ultimately no spark, she could introduce you to someone else. Female friends lead to romantic partners. Try it. I am shy too but always feel better when I try stuff despite it.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I agree with Nikki
    An old Geordie expression " shy bairns get nowt"
    Coffee is always a great starting point :)
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I am a fan of coffee...

It's been a couple of years since I divorced. At some point, I should start dating again. About a year out, I dipped into the online dating world. All I can say about online dating is: the odds are good but the goods are odd... I never went past a first coffee date. I decided to spend time working on me instead.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Online dating is something I'm not that familiar with. I do hope u get to meet someone lovely to have coffee ☕️ with :)
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I'm in better mental space now that I was back when I tried online dating. I might try it again... or not...

Working on myself gave me the opportunity to take my emotional baggage from being checked luggage with a 'heavy' tag to carryon only. :smiley:
  • allenpriest
    Options
    That's good progress. It is hard to get better.
  • allenpriest
    Options
    Bump

Too many people in the house over the holidays. Makes it difficult