Any BFFM'ers out there?

Options
StantonLeFort
StantonLeFort Posts: 18 Member
Relatively new member to MFP and BFFM ... any BFFM'ers out there? :)

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked this forum in ages, but I am here. I have lost the majority of my fat and gained the majority of my new muscle with BFFM and Tom's Holy Grail. My team even won the team award in the last Holiday Challenge, and I also won some cash in the Spring Challenge this year. I'm hoping to get to my goal of 16% body fat before the end of the Summer Challenge this year. Are you a member of the Inner Circle website?
  • StantonLeFort
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply .. been travelling.
    Still on the trial membership ... but yes I am / will be. I am mid-initial goals ... need a dedicated team member for the BFFM summer challenges? Can I complete in a team and as an individual?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a part of a team already. We're called The Rippers. You can find us on the boards over there, even though we haven't posted as much as usual since the Spring Challenge ended!

You can definitely compete as both an individual and as part of a team. That's what I do every time. I find that being a part of the team keeps me accountable and helps me to stay motivated so I do even better as an individual than I would had I not been on a team and being doing it all on my own.

The next challenge starts in just 3 weeks. If you post in the boards that you are looking for a team, I am sure that you will find lots of people willing to form a team with you!
  • StantonLeFort
    Options
    Okay .. thanks for the info. Will do and good luck. :)
  • izerop
    izerop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep. Just started using the site again (about 2 months ago) really motivated now and ready to kick the fat out, and feed the muscle. Started off dumb and lost about 3% of my lean mass, so I am reading the BFFM book again and eating.
  • izerop
    izerop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just realized this was from last year... sigh hardly anyone talks about BFFM anymore.
  • WebGirl_lisa
    WebGirl_lisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this group on MFP but alas no one seems to be following it.
  • casccw
    casccw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone out here doing burn the fat?
  • soonersusie
    soonersusie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished the BFFM book and am planning on starting tomorrow. Anyone else currently working this program? If so, do you recommend joining the innercircle for support?
  • marilync1266
    marilync1266 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I plan to do the May competition - anyone else? Let's motivate each other!
  • ptkptk6
    ptkptk6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It sure would be nice if we could load the BFFM recipes in here